As a Sales Finance Business Partner / Business Controller - you will work within the Swedish Sales Finance organization in Stockholm. You will play a pivotal role within the specific Sales Customer team and also be part of a team of three Customer Business Controllers which all report to the Head of Sales Retail Finance. In your role, you will be responsible for Arla's total portfolio of products: Milk, Yoghurt, Cream, Cheese, Butter etc. If you are enthusiastic, driven, analytical and business-oriented and like to work in close cooperation with the business, this could be the right challenge for you.
About the role
In this position, you will be the Business Partner / Business Controller to one of our Customer Sales Directors.
- Key in your role is to enable your business partners to make sound and data-based decisions.
- Through solid forecasting, performance tracking and turning data into insights that you communicate to the team, you will help to shape good business decisions for Arla.
- Monthly close activities, support in negotiations and assuring we stay compliant on pricing in relation to laws and regulations are also vital parts of your job.
Who are you?
To succeed in this role – you´re an analyst with drive and commercial insight.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master in Business and Economics or similar.
- You combine your degree with at least 3-5 years of proven successful experience from a business control position.
- Controlling experience from a FMCG company is an advantage.
- You have a good understanding of business and financial analysis, profit follow-up and the ability to handle and interpret large quantities of data in Excel.
- Fluent in English is a requirement and Scandinavian proficiency is a recommendation.
- IT skills – full proficiency Excel and PowerPoint is a requirement, ERP system (preferably SAP R/3) and know-how in building reports in Power BI is an advantage.
As a person you have the ability to create good relationships across the organisation and a
genuine interest for business and people. You enjoy having a good time at work with colleagues while at the same time performing under pressure and in relation to sometimes tight deadlines. Other important qualities for success in the role are proactiveness, analytical skills, structure, and drive.
What do we offer?
The position offers an exciting and challenging workday with excellent opportunities for personal development. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favorite brands in a way that makes things better for our customers, consumers and the farmers who own us.
Application and contact
Please apply via this LINK. We are screening ongoingly and will close the position as soon as we've found the right person. For questions, please contact Head of Sales Retail Finance, Luuk Burgers on firstname.lastname@example.org.