Do you want to boost your career in a dynamic and global FMCG company? We are currently looking to recruit a Sales Coordinator to join our Premium Retail sales team. In this role you will report to the Premium Retail Director and will be based at our head office in Leeds. As Sales Coordinator you will provide day to day support to the Business Managers and will help ensure that profit and volume objectives are successfully met.
Some of your key responsibilities in the role will include:
- Managing trade spend budgets, trade advertising spend budgets and price promotions whilst investigating deductions relating to promotional activities
- Tracking customer performance versus the agreed joint business plan and terms
- Providing a high level of administrative support to ensure effective execution of channel and customer promotional plans
- Creating and running internal and external reports as required
- Maintaining accurate customer pricing to ensure that invoices are accurate
- Playing an active role in developing customer plans and attending customer meetings when required
- Pro-actively submitting promotional and new line forms to customers
- Working closely with Business Managers to ensure all customer queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
To be successful in this role you will have strong administration experience ideally gained within a commercial environment. With a high level of attention to detail, and an analytical mindset, you will work accurately and will also be able to manage and prioritise your own workload. You will be comfortable working collaboratively and cross functionally and will be skilled at building relationships quickly. You will also be able to challenge effectively when appropriate. Finally you will have experience of working with Microsoft Office and will be confident using Excel, Word and Outlook.
The closing date for this role is 27th May.
Please apply via this link.