Do you want to be part of a high performing team and lead Arla’s Sales Planning Pro-cess within Foodservice? We are now looking for a Commercial Exec responsible for leading and develop our sales planning process in order to grow our sales now and in the future. The role is based at the Swedish headquarter in Solna, you will report to Sr Director & Head of Foodservice and be a part of the Foodservice leadership team.
About the job
As Commercial Exec you will lead and develop the cross functional Sales planning process within Arla Foodservice SE securing short as well as long term delivery against targets and strategies.
To be successful we’re looking for a strong leader whom can coordinate and help priorities between multiple business areas in order to drive sales and implement strategies. Learning from our actions and continuously adapting our sales planning to best practice will also be an important part of every day performance while we believe you are analytic as well.
You report to Senior Director and Head of Foodservice.
- Lead and develop Foodservice Sales planning process against short term business targets as well as long term strategic goals through cross-functional collaboration with Marke-ting/Category/Channel, Key Account Management (Wholesalers and End-Users) and Field Sales
- Together with marketing develop channel specific sales promotions material
- Analyze and Continuously improve the sales planning process as well as the effect on sales
- Support Key Account Management, Marketing and Field Sales in developing attractive and effective Sales (for example Sales Fairs)
Who are you?
- University degree in Business, Economics and/or in another relevant field.
- Three years of well documented, successful sales & marketing track-record within the FMCG industry or Swedish foodservice or retail trade.
- Solid strategic and analytical skills.
- Ability to work towards both long term and short-term goals.
- Good interpersonal skills: Capable of building strong working relationships internally as well as externally
- Winning mind-set with the drive and determination to deliver change.
- Knowledge in Agile working preferable
What do we offer?
The position offers an exciting and challenging work day with excellent opportunities for personal development. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household and food-service favorite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, consumers and the farmers who own us.
Application and contact:
Please apply now! As soon as we got the right applications we will close this recruit-ment. For additional information, please call Anna Månsson, Sr Director and Head of Foodservice, at 073-0567242.
Please apply via the LINK