Are you an expert in food physics? And do you enjoy an outgoing role where you build relationships and networks with stakeholders both within and outside the company? Then join us as a research scientist and help us drive innovation in Arla Foods.
Come join a team of research scientists and technicians
You will be part of the Food Physics team working out of a brand-new innovation center in Aarhus, Denmark. From here, we are setting the scene for cross-functional collaboration. You will work with a team of research scientists and technicians who drive research, application and troubleshooting within the area food physics and functionality of dairy.
Come enjoy an inspiring work environment where you spend your days working alongside passionate professionals. Here, you will be able to use your knowledge to manage and deliver research and technology within food physics.
Work with state-of-the-art analytical methods and tools
In close collaboration with your team, you will be responsible for ensuring the application and implementation state-of-the-art methods and tools within Food Physics. Specifically, you manage projects to ensure that deliverables are accomplished as well as support project tasks and troubleshooting within your area. Independently seeking knowledge and information about the area through relevant literature and personal networks, you help ensure our continuous development of the field. Your main responsibilities include:
- Enabling and facilitating external collaborations with suppliers and academia
- Using knowledge within Food Physics to support the development of analysis methods and products within Arla Foods
- Designing and running projects and trials based on the knowledge and development within Food Physics
- Transforming developments within Food Physics to business opportunities
Collaborative expert with great stakeholder management skills
You are known as a creative, committed and engaged colleague who has a good business understanding and the ability to think strategically with a clear focus on the goal. As a strong communicator, you are capable of transferring knowledge to stakeholders on all levels of the organisation, and you can apply knowledge of food physics to business relevant problems – and vice versa.
- You have a master’s degree in food science, food physics or similar – a PhD within the field will be considered an advantage.
- You have 2-5 years of experience from a similar position.
- You have strong knowledge of food physics and data analysis. Knowledge of confocal and RAMAN microscopy is a plus.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basic and close the job opening once the right candidates has been found. For additional information, please call Sr. R&D Manager Simon M. M. Pedersen at +45 8746 6754.
Please, apply via this LINK.