Are you ready to set new standards for Arla’s innovation portfolio and drive innovation reporting in our new Innovation Portfolio and Project Management team? And do you have the skills to ensure correct data reporting within a complex organisation? Then this position could be your fast-track to a great career in Arla.
“Right now, we are establishing a brand new Innovation Portfolio and Project Management team. Our mission is to assist our cross functional teams in launching new products that reach the markets faster. As one of our first members, you get the chance to leave your mark on a big transformation and lead a small team along the way,” says VP for Innovation Portfolio & Project Management Sandra Irene Jørgensen.
You will be part of the Innovation Portfolio & Project Management team and work closely together with 8-10 colleagues. The objective of the team is to create insights and financial value to Arla’s product innovation portfolio and deliver high quality reporting through Power BI, MS Projects and other relevant tools. The team is key to ensuring that Arla’s innovation pipeline is healthy and progressing so that we succeed with delivering great and innovative dairy products to our consumers.
As our new Reporting Analyst you will play a vital role in creating data transparency and structure. You will support the team by creating user-friendly and valid reporting so we can demonstrate a transparent overview to senior management at bi-weekly project review meetings.
The overall objective and responsibility of the position covers following areas:
- Drive the bi-weekly reporting process, and ensure timely, accurate and high quality delivery of reports on defined innovation KPIs, ie pipeline, project process, impact, speed in process.
- Analyse our innovation from pipeline to actuals to enable ‘share and steal’ agenda
- Support the continuous development and harmonization of the innovation portfolio reporting in Power BI
- Become a valued and trusted business partner for the VP and Senior Manager for Innovation Portfolio and work in close co-operation with the Portfolio managers who are each responsible for their part of the innovation portfolio in Europe and International
- Assist in driving processes that improve data quality issues
- Stay updated on financial master data issues, that impact and control the reporting area.
- Responsible for adhoc performance analysis tasks
- Collaborate with stakeholders in and outside of the team to get the right data accessible from our data sources
Who are you?
You have strong analytical skills, a good understanding of data and financial reporting and thanks to your in-depth knowledge of excel and other supporting it tools, you can always present strong reporting and data.
Ideally, you have a few years of experience from a reporting function in a global organisation, however most importantly you are a quick learner and a passionate number cruncher who always strive to get correct and timely reporting. With your curious and analytical nature, you investigate, reach out and take charge when the situation demands it. Moreover, you:
- Hold a master’s degree in business administration, finance or similar
- Ideally you already have experience from working with Power BI, SAP Projects or similar
- Are good at presenting complicated issues in a simple and understandable manner
- Are detail-oriented and able to analyse and draw large amounts of data into understandable reports
- Are cooperative and communicative by nature and have a high degree of personal motivation to drive and co-drive projects
What do we offer?
We are building a team from scratch – giving you a unique chance to be part of the beginning and putting your mark on our tomorrow. You can be sure to work with dedicated colleagues who strive to increase the market share of Arla by enabling new, innovative products.
Our positive and collaborative culture in Arla will bring out the best in you. And you will join a market leader who produces nutritious household favorites in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us and the whole world.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so please send your application as soon as possible.
For additional information, please call Vice President for Innovation Portfolio & Project Management Sandra Irene Jørgensen on +45 7643 4469.
Please apply via link