At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Puck®, Dano®, Lurpak® and Castello® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. There are 19,000 global employees at the heart of our business. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
Are you and HR professional with a strong drive, the ability to act with an employer perspective and experience of HR processes from an international company? Do you want to be part of building one of the most exciting journeys building and supporting Arla good growth businesses across the South East Asia Region? Then this could be the right challenge for you.
- Within a small but rapidly growing organization you will provide strategic business partnership along and coaching to all levels of your local organization.
- Partner with worldwide HR colleagues on the local implementation of the global HR agenda, be it within the global Centers of Expertise, with the HR Business Partner organization or with the global Shared Service Center in Poland.
- Driving and developing local HR work by implementing our HR processes, for example, Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Performance & Talent Management or MDM.
- Proactively assess team, manager, organizational development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Manage and facilitate the Arla People calendar from goal setting to performance review and calibration
- Act a part of the SEA Arla Foods Management Team in Malaysia and work closely with the Regional and Country Leadership teams to build strong and lean organisations to deliver our ambitious business goals.
- You will report to the Senior HR Business Partner from Arla’s International Business Group in Copenhagen and have a strong dotted line to the VP for the SEA Region.
In order to succeed, you need to have
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills in order to partner with and to influence your customers, accompanied with a truly engaging passion for people and HR that is hard to hide
- Appropriate professional experience from a role as HR Manager or similar, ideally with experience working remote as HR Lead partnering with and influencing of a senior leadership team
- A relevant university degree within business or comparable
- Experience of working with HR processes within a global matrix structure
- Excellent IT and administrative skills. Since you will be part of a global organization, you need to be able to speak and write fluently in English.
You are a positive and responsive team player who dares to think innovatively. You see potential problems as developing challenges rather than obstacles. In addition, you have a proactive and consultative approach, a good communicative ability and good social skills. This means that your work results in changes throughout the organization and you have the ability to do it in a humble and enlightening way. Easily being able to create good and professional relationships at all organizational levels is also highly valued in this role.
Please apply through our website under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Dennis Klein (HR Manager Talent Acquisition) via OneHR@arlafoods.com. E-Mail applications will not be considered.
Help improve the everyday life of millions
To us, it’s not just about making dairy products. It’s about providing the ingredients vital to everyday life. Please apply through our website under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Dennis Klein via firstname.lastname@example.org .
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.
Please apply via link.