At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make special moments worth savouring and healthy tasty breakfasts worth waking up to. With brands like Arla Cheesy®, Lurpak®, Arla® & Castello® we are a natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world and a favorite in many households. We want people to enjoy our natural, healthy and tasty products made with our fresh and nutritious milk coming from our own Arla farmers.
Can you build and develop Arla’s business in markets with major growth potential? Then join Arla Foods International as our new Head of Regional Business Development with a specific focus on our South East Asian (SEA) markets. You will be located in the regional SEA office in Kuala Lumpur and report into the Director of International Business Development but work equally close with the Vice President for Arla’s South East Asia business.
- You will play a major role in driving the strategic agenda for the SEA markets by finding further market opportunities to develop the regional business further into a high-performance market organization
- You will develop and, together with the SEA Leadership team, implement market growth strategies, monitor competitive environment, lead M&A projects as well as joint ventures with local partners.
- We expect you to challenge the status quo, add ambition and drive speed and professionalism across our business in SEA.
- In addition, you will support our global strategy and the central Corporate Strategy & Transformation Team, just as you will drive designated projects on business improvement initiatives across the region.
- Maintain an ambitous, timely and effective cross-functional project planning while owning the processes and tools for project planning; communicate project status and milestones as well as key issues to all stakeholders as appropriate
- Ideally, you have a business degree at Master’s level supplemented with a couple of years’ experience from a top-tier management consulting firm.
- Also candidates from a business development and/or project function within an FMCG company will be considered.
- You have strong analytical skills, a strategic mindset and a mature project management toolbox that enable you to lead projects independently with limited supervision.
- Preferably, you have experience with strategy and M&A projects.
- Moreover, you are a skilled communicator with a proactive attitude and an open mind.
- You are comfortable working in an international setting where you cooperate closely with other business areas and stakeholders across cultural differences.
- It goes without saying that you must have an excellent command of English
Please apply through our website under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Dennis Klein (HR Manager Talent Acquisition) via OneHR@arlafoods.com. E-Mail applications will not be considered.
Please apply via this LINK
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.