At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Puck®, Dano®, Lurpak® and Castello® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. There are 1,300 employees in the Middle East and Africa and 19,000 global employees at the heart of our business. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
Are you ready to exert your customer, shopper and business insights to bring us competitive advantages and maximised profitability? If so, you could become our new Regional Category Customer Shopper Marketing (CCSM) Manager for our Middle Eastern and North African markets. In this challenging job you will work out of our regional office in Dubai and you will report to our Regional Head of CCSM.
As the new Regional CCSM Manager, you will accelerate the transformation agenda in Arla MENA driving the CCSM journey and step changing the understanding and focus on customer and shopper and leading capability development across the region. You will be the “voice of the customer and shopper” and the local commercial teams in MENA, own the shopper understanding agenda to support mutual growth for Arla and retailers and lead on regional initiatives providing the toolkits & frameworks for markets to adapt and execute strategies across categories, channels and customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Build Customer and shopper marketing capability across the markets in MENA
- Drive regional synergies of building the channel strategies, customer facing category stories and promo strategies
- Drive Shopper and Customer understanding agenda in MENA
- Support the markets on Customer engagement in Top to Top meetings and joint business planning
- Lead on the Business planning process between local commercial teams (CCSM, Sales) and Regional Consumer Marketing teams
- Develop commercial propositions of the key NPD’s and be the voice of CCSM early in the innovation process
- Drive initiatives to optimize trade and BTL marketing investments
You should have full operational working knowledge of category & shopper vision & strategy, category insights into action, route to market and channel, customer planning, promotion management and passionate selling. You have strong analytics on different data like Nielsen, EPOS , Kantar and category management experience and have implemented key category management initiatives with customers. You have a good commercial acumen, strategic thinker but passionate about getting into details, process thinker and experienced in optimizing existing processes and creating new ones and strong in stakeholder management.
Application and Contact
Please apply no later than 22nd August 2019. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Please apply via this link.