At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Puck®, Dano®, Lurpak® and Castello® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. There are 30+ employees in the South East Asia and 19,000 global employees at the heart of our business. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
In order to make Arla a stronger household brand, we also have strong ambitions to further develop our Arla branded milks portfolio. Arla branded milk is at the core of our fresh dairy business and also is our key carrier for our Farmer owned program. Arla milk is one of our key growth drivers and creating its roadmap for SEA is a key part of the role.
If building loved brands and creating new innovation is your passion and experience, and if you have a strong commercial drive, an excellent ability for creation you could be the right person for this role. You will work from our office in Petaling Jaya.
In this role you will drive regional brand / category strategy in order to build a strong corporate brand supporting local category growth. To do so, you will :
- Drive various aspects of the organization’s marketing processes, activities and/or projects with broad direction-setting from category manager
- Support category manager in providing input and delivering all aspects of the 3-5 years SEA strategy and ensures optimal local execution of the category plan
- Provide input and alignment on marketing activities, processes and projects in the relevant local markets. Where require, includes development of key elements of the marketing mix.
- As Project Manager, actively leads and drives assigned key brand projects such as NPD, manage agencies and briefs
- Build strong relationship with cross-functional teams and stakeholder management between category, support and local functions ie Legal, QA, Product Management, NPD, Local Markets, etc. to ensure effective delivery of projects
- Provide administrational support include budget management (own projects), meetings organization and file management
You will be the leader / specialist with major impact on the success of a department or key project delivery. You will support local marketing / commercial teams in their execution plan and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
- You have knowledge of retail and e-commerce as well as understanding of brand, marketing and shopper concept.
- You have 5 years or more working experience in FMCG industry within marketing / extended function or relevant retails customer required.
- You also have a degree (B.Sc / M.Sc.) within a marketing or business related discipline.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to provide leadership to key project and cross-functional teams, demonstrating both commercial acumen and effective time and project management.
- Good communication skills are essential for this position along with the ability to work well with others as part of a team.
- You are used to work within an international company with matrix structures and interaction between regional and international organizations.
- A fair amount of international travelling is expected for this role.
Application and Contact
Please apply through our website under reference of this position, your salary expectations and your earliest availability. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Please apply via this link
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.