Do you have experience with B2B account management and technical sales? And would you like to make your mark on the sales success of Arla Foods Ingredients (AFI)? AFI is an independent company (100% owned subsidiary) within the Arla Foods Group, and is global leader in value-added whey.
Join us to work with competent and dedicated colleagues across the organisation as you drive sales in one of our biggest markets.
Secure sales to our Scandinavian, Russian, Baltic and Polish customers
As the regional account manager for Arla Foods Ingredients in these markets, you are responsible for driving direct sales to our customers, primarily major dairies and bakeries but also strategic partners and distributors. Working out of our headquarters in Aarhus, you will join 4 other regional account managers in the Food team.
As our customer portfolio is well-established, your mission will be to focus on retaining and developing long-term customer relationships. Collaborating closely with our technical and application teams, you deliver high-quality customer service, informing your customers about new applications, products and services and passing on information to appropriate sales representatives when customers have additional service needs. Specifically, your tasks include:
- Driving sales expansion by introducing new solutions/services to customers and organizing visits to current and potential customers in the markets (app. 60 days of travel per year)
- Driving new business project pipeline to secure future growth and acting as a role model in relation to implementation, development and maintenance of sales tools
- Contributing to development of sales, marketing, pricing and distribution strategies for the region
- Obtaining, building and maintaining a thorough knowledge of your customers’ business and keeping our sales system and tools updated
- Submitting short and long term sales plans and preparing sales strategies using available tools to reach designated targets
Experienced B2B account manager with technical insight
To succeed in this role, you need technical understanding and commercial insight. You are ready to advise your customers on the AFI product portfolio because you hold a degree in a technical subject combined with commercial experience – or vice versa. You have at least a few years of hands-on experience with B2B account management, ideally within the food and beverage industry, and you enjoy securing sales through strong customer relationships. Furthermore, you speak and write English fluently – Danish/Russian is a plus, but not a must.
On a personal level, you have the drive and persistence it takes to work independently and secure results. At the same time, your patience and people skills enable you to drive fruitful cross-functional collaboration in a complex global matrix organization.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity and become part of the AFI sales team, please apply no later than September 10th 2018.
Interviews will take place continuously. We therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
For additional information, please call Senior Sales Manager Steen Telsing at +4576434673.
Please apply via this LINK