Are you an ambitious, proactive and self-driven individual who would like to gain valuable, professional experience? If yes, this is a great opportunity to grow your career in Arla! Join us as the Reception Desk Administrator and become a vital part of our company. If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to gain your experience in the area of administration, you are the one we are looking for!
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Reception Desk Administrator, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
Facility Team is a part of HR Operations Department (Talent Acquisition and Payroll team). You will join 3-persons team that works closely with all employees and global departments providing professional customer service (e.g. Accounting, IT). For many of us this role is perceived as a ‘heart’ of our GSS Centre.
Specifically, you will:
- Take all incoming phone calls,
- Coordinate correspondence (sending out, registering and distributing received mail, ordering and sending courier),
- Be responsible for office supply (replenishment, ordering, informing about the delivery),
- Take care of reception equipment (Arla’s advertisements, leaflets),
- Ensure visitors are being invited into Arla Global Shared Service facilities (i.e. making beverages),
- Handle minor facility issues (e.g. service of coffee machine),
- Handle out access pass to the visitors, preparing time evidence,
- Be responsible for information boards – update information with close cooperation with HR (winners in competitions, new joiners etc.),
- Back up team colleagues if necessary,
- Do miscellaneous administrative tasks.
Who are you?
To be successful in that role, we are looking for a person that possess:
- Fluency in English – written and verbal
- Very good command of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Can-do, proactive and problem-solving attitude
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service orientation
What do we offer?
- Employment contract
- Work in an international environment
- Professional induction to a new position
- Development possibilities through tasks from various areas
- Relocation package
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets etc.
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the building
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Please apply via this [link].
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.