Would you like to use your sense of quality and knowledge of microbiology within a global leader in whey-based ingredients that delivers to customers worldwide?
Arla Foods Ingredients (AFI) is a subsidiary of Arla Foods. Right now, we are looking for yet a quality specialist who can help us raise the bar of what is best practice and collaborate across our business and with our customers.
Here, you can be sure to influence the products, ways of working and projects in a company known for having the industry’s highest levels of quality, innovation and food safety.
Work across functions and handle your own product portfolio
You join the Customer team in our Global QEHS department (QEHS, Quality, Environment, Health & Safety) as part of the Supply Chain organisation as a QEHS officer. We start each day discussing current requests and reviewing and delegating new ones. Like the rest of us, you will become responsible for a defined range of AFI products in relation to QEHS matters and act as the link between customers, sales and production. Thus, you work across functions to provide qualified service to all stakeholders as you e.g.:
- Be the microbiological expert within the Customer team in specification parameters and test methods
- Comment and review customer questionnaires as well as purchase and product specifications
- Do quality alignment and troubleshooting across production sites
- Support or drive complaint handling and ensure that policies and legal compliance are kept
- Use your QEHS knowledge in global projects, e.g. related to optimising our ways of working, new products or monitoring
- Create and maintain specifications in SAP
“We are 11 supportive and social colleagues, who work on similar tasks and are ready to welcome you. Along with the growth of the business, there are plenty of opportunities to develop and influence together with the team and the multiple stakeholders. In a team-based effort we have a huge will to succeed; to assist our customers and advance with the organization”, says current employee Maja Thim Larsen.
A quality mindset and great collaboration skills
To excel in this position, you are ready to act as a liaison between customers, our supply chain and sales organisation and the rest of AFI. Through your microbiological knowledge you help the team and the organisation with setting the direction for decision making.
Through positive engagement, you ensure proactive collaboration and communication, thus enabling our product portfolio through numerous simultaneous tasks. But you are also a specialist, and we need you to have the eye for detail and analytical strain that goes with this as well as the IT skills to work in SAP.
- You hold Master or PhD Degree within food, dairy, biotechnology, pharma or similar
- You have experience with microbiology in relation to food, nutrition, pharma or a similarly regulated area
- You also have a basic knowledge of chemistry, food safety, quality assurance and production – and detailed knowledge of at least one area
- You communicate effortlessly in English
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is found.
Please apply via this link
For additional information, please call Customer Team and Support Manager – Arla Foods Ingredients, Marianne Foged at +45 9131 9596.