Are you passionate about Quality, Environment, Health & Safety? Do you want to work in an international organization which is defined by creating values through continual improvements and development? We are looking for a QEHS Specialist based in Solna to be part of a Global QEHS Team reporting operationally to Senior QEHS Business Partner for Sweden and to Global QEHS Director for Quality & Food Safety Management.
Would you like to be part of a team and support the Senior QEHS Business Partner with activities needed to be conducted to deliver the business strategy and targets within QEHS? As QEHS Specialist in Arla you will have an important role of securing the right level of preparation and action plans for continuous improvement by systematically follow up and monitoring the QEHS Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). As QEHS Specialist you will also be a central support in conducting structured trouble shooting and risk assessments.
About the job
Areas of responsibility include
- Work with activities including preparation, coordination, presentation and timely reporting of outcomes and evaluation of actions taken
- Analyze and systemize issues and areas of opportunity
- Ensure appropriate action plans and progress
- Support the organization to assess root cause analysis, risk assessments and incident reports
- Foster a culture of QEHS continuous improvement, collaboration and sharing of best practice.
- You also need to travel 2-3 days per week typical within Sweden.
What do we offer?
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader, who produces nutritious household favorite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Create the future – Grow with Arla
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who ideally has experience from working within a fast paced environment and food manufacturing. In order to be successful in this role we believe that you have
- Sound knowledge of legal legislation and industry requirements
- Understanding of GFSI (BRC/ISO22000/FSSC22000) and preferably of KRAV standard
- Understanding behavior and culture improvement across the organization
- Experiences of making risk assessment both proactive and reactive, e.g. HACCP, food safety risks, aspects and impacts, health and safety
In order to thrive in the role as QEHS Specialist you are
- Educated to at least degree level in Dairy Science, Food Science or related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience within food/ingredient manufacturing environment/FMCG operations/as a Quality Manager
- Fluent in English and in Swedish, or any other Nordic language
- Holds a driver’s license
Application and contact
If you want to be part of our Global team within QEHS, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply asap as candidate will be balled for interviews starting on 9th March in Solna. The ad will be removed as soon as we have found the right candidate, so please apply today.
For additional information, please call Johanna Ryssnäs, Senior QEHS Business Partner, on (46) 768510541
Please apply via this link.