Are you an ambitious, proactive and self-driven individual with an interest for food safety and quality assurance? If yes, this is a great opportunity to kickstart your career within Arla Foods! Join Rødkærsbro Dairy – a highly modern and technological dairy, producing mozzarella cheese and pizza topping to the whole world. The diary employs 270 colleagues and is placed in the middle of Jylland.
We’re looking for a dedicated QEHS Coordinator to join the QEHS (Quality, Environment, Health & Safety) department. In this role, you can combine a technology background with your passion for food safety and a strong quality mindset. You will enter an exciting position in a highly dynamic environment together with a team of great colleagues!
You strive for a safer tomorrow
Your most important task is to help secure that our food safety and quality control system and standards are always up-to-date – never compromising food safety and aiming at always delivering the best quality to our customers who are often large international corporations with high quality requirements. You will be working in close collaboration with colleagues from QEHS and other internal stakeholders at Rødkærsbro and within Arla Foods where quality and customer service are high on the agenda, as you eg:
- Maintain our food safety and quality management system
- Implement and continuously improve internal and external standards
- Review and adjust product specifications in collaboration with product manager
- Support internal and external (certifications, customers) audits
- Handle customer and market demands
- Contribute to various quality and environmental projects across the site.
The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced and technically minded profile who has:
- A degree in engineering within food, dairy, biotechnology, chemistry or similar
- Experience from the food industry
- Knowledge about HACCP and quality assurance
- Experience with BRC, ISO 22000 or ISO 14001 standards
- Fluent oral and written competencies in English
To succeed in the role, it is important that you easily navigate in a complex environment with a large product portfolio, and that you work structured and self-organised on complex tasks. You will need good communication skills as you will participate in audits from customers as well as collaborate with many different stakeholder within Arla Foods.
Ready to apply or want to know more?
Please apply as soon as possible as we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.
For additional information, you are welcome to call Senior QEHS Manager Tinne Brødbæk Winther on +45 8746 5034.
Please apply via this link