Do you want to develop your career with a global and dynamic FMCG company? Do you want work for the UK’s biggest Dairy responsible for making some of the Worlds favourite dairy products like Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Tickler® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.
We are currently looking to recruit a PTD Project Leader to join our team at our Packaging facility in Oswestry, Shropshire.
What will the role look like?
You will be responsible for:
- Support safety and good working environment
- Embraces and ensures that Arla Digital WOW is communicated and embedded within the department.
- Ensures proper planning and delivery of project objectives and tasks
- Ensures continuous business anchoring of the project or optimization through close dialogue with the projects’ sponsors and key stakeholders.
- Ensures that the Arla Foods project process is followed and that the appropriate tools and systems are used to report and document changes and results throughout the project.
- Ensures that legislation is complied with and that important knowledge/results from the project or optimization are documented and protected.
- Participates in the development of an Arla Foods project and optimization culture by giving feedback on existing or new tools/systems/processes relevant to project management and optimizations in Arla Foods.
- Ensures an efficient project completion and implementation. This also includes suggesting changes in the project organization if needed.
Drive CI at site
- Support the site management team on ad hoc projects/tasks.
- Ensures LEAN implementation and anchoring at the site
Drive NPD process
- Give technical process input in connection with product requests and updates from product management
- Ensure product quality for new products and optimization of existing products
You will be responsible for :
- Manage / facilitate process optimisation work
- Identification of new technology
- New product development & implementation of new equipment / technology
- Lead cross functional working to facilitate and communicate change
- Implement, maintain and coach LEAN principles and embed within the site’s day to day.
- Creation of documentation pertinent to operational requirements
- CAPEX Project delivery
You will have:
- Production / Manufacturing Engineer or similar
- 3+ years of Project Management
- Background in LEAN implementation in a fast moving environment
- Proven track record of implementing change
- Key Microsoft 365 skills; Excel, Word, Teams, Viseo
- Capable of using own initiative
- Driven self starter
- Strong influencing skills
Please apply below or contact:
John-Paul Jones on 07922452465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply via this LINK