We’re one of the world’s biggest dairy producers. Join us as a PTD Manager (Product, technology and development) at our state of the art Cheese packing facility in Oswestry, Shropshire.
Create the Future
We are currently recruiting a PTD Manager to help us deliver our ambitious continuous improvement plan. This is an exciting and varied role where you will be working as part of the site senior management team and will have responsibility for delivering the site Capital investment plans, coordinating changes in product/packaging design and supporting the role out of Lean manufacturing across all departments.
Grow with Arla
You won’t just be developing our people – you’ll be improving your own prospects too. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that makes things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
The successful candidate will;
- Have a proven track record of delivering change within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Will be an inspirational leader and confident speaker, able to create direction and coordinate change management process at all levels of the organisation. Strong coaching, mentoring and leadership skills are essential.
- Be able to operate at all levels of the business and communicate effectively with external stakeholders.
- Be able to link site and company objectives to departmental business plans with the ambition to deliver stretch targets, demonstrating decisiveness and agility whilst taking appropriate risks.
- Have a background in Manufacturing/Engineering/Product Development with strong project management skills.
- Have high levels of IT knowledge and Lean manufacturing skills.
- Experience in the food industry would be beneficial but not essential.
Please apply online as soon as possible. Applications will be handled as and when they are received. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please apply via link