At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make special moments worth savouring and healthy tasty breakfasts worth waking up to. With brands like Arla Buko®, Kærgarden®, Arla Skyr ® and Castello® we are a natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world and a favourite in many German households.
For our German Headquarter in Düsseldorf we are looking for a Project Manager Transporation with direct leadership responsibility for 3 employees. In this challenging management role your mission is to own all projects the Germany and Belgium, including cost, time, scope and quality of outcome. You will report into the Director Transportation Germany.
- Manages, leads, coaches and develops own team of project manager (3-5) in a medium/large-scale project.
- Is responsible for planning and management of complex projects in transport-IT, transport-networks, transport-processes and others
- Ensures that the Arla Foods project process is followed and that the appropriate tools and systems are used to report and document changes and results throughout the project.
- Ensures continuous business anchoring of the project through close dialogue with the project sponsors and key stakeholders.
- Ensures that legislation is kept and that important knowledge/results from the project are documented and protected.
- Ensures a smooth and efficient project completion that also includes suggesting changes of the project organization if needed.
- Participates in the development of Arla Foods project culture by giving feedback on existing or new tools/systems/processes relevant to project management in Arla Foods.
- Several years of experience in Transport Logistics with at least 5 years of proven line management experience at least on teamlead level
- At least 5 years of Project management experience in Logistics with proven results in medium/large scale projects; a PMI certification and/or experiences in CI tools (e. g. Six Sigma, Lean, TPM) would be a benefitial asset
- Working experiences in an international environment and therefore intercultural competencies will complete the ideal candidate
- Fluent English skills are mandatory, German language skills on a basic level would be a benefit
Please apply under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Dennis Klein (HR Manager Talent Acquisition) at dennis.klein(at)arlafoods.com
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.
Arla Foods Deutschland has chosen carefully selected external vendors (“Headhunter”) to work on specific roles and we hold long term working relationship with them. Arla Foods Deutschland is not seeking any new partners until further notice. Therefore we are asking you to refrain from any contact requests by phone, e-mail or in any other way towards any Arla Foods representatives. Please note that all candidate resumes that are send to us without a written and signed search assignment will be deemed made available free of costs.
Please apply via this LINK.