Are you an engaged Project Manager that is driven by delivering improvements in financial and process efficiency? Do you have the intellectual power to master the complexity of a global dairy business, using this overview to secure the transparency of the processes and do you want to develop and implement Best Practice procedures?
Then this job as Project Manager in Arla Foods Milk, Members and Trading placed in the Milk Optimization unit is a great opportunity for you to use and further develop your analytical and personal communication skills.
Driving projects and advanced analysis
As Project Manager you will report to the Head of Milk & Trading and your responsibilities will include:
- Calculation and development of external benchmark to support business decisions
- Net Working capital follow-up, implementation and business participation
- Deep dive on the complexity of our business to develop business case to ensure optimization of raw material, individual components and the overall value utilization
- Participating/driving improvement projects
- Development and implementation of Best Practice models in strong cooperation with the Global Planning Team.
The position offers the opportunity to work cross-functionally to secure that the processes and systems we develop are supporting the overall strategy of Arla Foods.
Outgoing with an improvement mind-set
You have a business/Logistics/ finance degree at Master’s level or similar and have some years of experiences in a logistic/finance function.
You have an analytical approach and strategic mind-set combined with an interest to be part of a team who works across all Arla Foods with project management, lead projects independently, drive positive change management and achieve results.
You work seamlessly with the IT tools and have strong communication and presentation skills in Danish and English – in both speech and writing.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible, and not later than 31 July. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Senior manager Jeanette Enghuus +4589381286
Please apply via this LINK