Do you have what it takes to ensure effective and timely project management? To ensure delivery on digital marketing content for global and local brands? Join Arla Foods’ new digital in-house agency The Barn.
“Six months ago, we set off establishing our Content Studio in Viby J, Denmark, bringing digital media buying and content creation in-house. From here, we have created an agile digital content model and work with digital marketing towards the Danish and international markets. As our new project manager, you will be playing a central part in agency operations and interface with large brands and world class partners,” says Jais Skylvad, Head of Content Studio.
About the job
As a project manager, you will work directly with all your colleagues in The Barn handling project request, gather requirements, define objectives, deliverables and delivery dates, plan resources and develop a clear and actionable project plan.
Common tasks and responsibility:
- Effectively lead and clearly communicate overall campaign timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs.
- Lead client communications and scope projects, ensuring effective exchange of information and deliverables.
- Navigate contending priorities, allocate resources appropriately, and mitigate associated challenges.
- Eliminate time-sensitive bottlenecks and work collaboratively with your colleagues on
project requirements across multiple brands.
- Effectively communicate with teams and Head of Studio to set priorities and ensure that
project milestones and budget expectations are met.
Who are you?
The right candidate will have prior experience within a production company or advertising agency. This position requires being able to strike the balance between hard deadlines and budgets and fostering engagement and a creative culture. It is therefore important that you possess solid people skills and know how to communicate effectively with both specialists and B-level management. Great communication and stakeholder management skills are needed as you will be the one to intake client briefs, anticipate and interpret desired outcome and help the team navigate in a common direction.
You hold the following qualifications:
- Excellent project management, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starting, flexible, highly organized, detail-oriented, reliable, and has the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Fluency in English and a yes-we-can attitude.
What do we offer?
The Content Studio is where digital media and content meet, and you will be an anchor point of all activities in the studio. You will be working with art directors, digital designers, motion graphic designers, brand managers and many more. You will have tremendous exposure to many different colleagues and the opportunity to broaden your network even more.
You’ll join a diverse team of passionate and highly ambitious and professional creatives that are pushing to build a world class digital agency and production power house. The office vibe is casual with an entrepreneurial spirit and a professional mindset.
Sounds good? Please apply via this LINK. (We will invite candidates into process on an ongoing basis, and close the requisition once the position is filled with the right match – so please send your application as soon as possible.)
Questions? Please reach out to Jais Holm Skylvad, email@example.com, +45 9131 6805