Are you ready to partake in Arla’s transformational journey and drive a business-critical project that will change the way we develop our future supply chain employees?
“Right now, we are strengthening our focus on competency development within Arla. In connection to this, we are implementing a new learning management system (LMS) to continuously build our supply chain capabilities – a high-profile project, which you will drive.”
– Senior Transformation Manager, Supply Chain HR, Rasmus Cortnum Andersen
About the job
As our new project manager, you will support a learning culture that will foster our future supply chain employees – and support our current. Representing the supply chain business, you will be responsible for managing our LMS project from initiation through to implementation to enhance capability building at our dairy factories. Moreover, you will help define an agile plan to ensure a successful roll-out.
The objective is to harmonise existing local solutions to map skills and competencies at our dairy factories and implement one global LMS standard that fits 60 sites worldwide. And in total, your work will affect 15,000 colleagues within our supply chain.
Working with a broad range of colleagues from IT, our supply chain and HR, you will:
- Scope the project and define the needs from Supply Chain to ensure that the LMS solution meets their needs and demands
- Ensure an efficient and smooth roll-out to dairy factories, including training of users in the new LMS tool
- Drive a change plan to ensure that the LMS solution is well received with limited resistance
- Collaborate closely with our IT department, HR business partners and SC leaders to ensure continuous business anchoring of the project
- Partly be responsible for managing the cost, time and quality of outcome – together with your partners in the project from IT and HR
Who are you?
As a project manager, you know how to manage a complex stakeholder network while facilitating motivation and innovative thinking. Also, your interpersonal skills and ability to follow through makes you a trusted partner to your colleagues. Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Have project and change management experience from an international, complex organisation
- Bring some IT understanding and are capable of working together with IT
- Preferably bring knowledge of learning and competency frameworks – however, it is not a requirement
- Are familiar with agile ways of working
- Speak and write English effortlessly
What do we offer?
In Viby J, Aarhus, you will join our brand new Capability Building team within the Supply Chain HR organisation. Among others, you will collaborate with our LCO capability building manager, supply chain learning specialists for Denmark, Sweden, the UK and Germany and our HR business partners.
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us and the whole world.
Application and contact
Please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
For additional information, please call Dorthe Holm Jensen, Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant +459131 2813.
Please apply via this link