Are you an experienced IT project manager? Do you have experience with agile ways of working and do you want to make a difference? If you can answer yes to these questions, then you have to join our agile transformation of Arla Foods.
We are in the middle of the agile transformation based on the SAFe framework and the objective is to be able to deliver all new IT solutions through strong cross functional teams working fully agile. You will join our IT Solutions team with 140+ other colleagues.
We are looking to hire a project manager for our office in Viby, Denmark.
You will join our IT CAPEX team in the Supply Chain and Planning area in IT Solutions. You will be a key player in our team and be given the project management for various IT CAPEX projects at our dairies around the world. The projects will vary in size and complexity according to your competencies.
The key success factor in this role is to deliver the projects to our dairies with the correct solution, at the right time and within budget. To ensure this, you will work closely with the program manager, consultants, solution architect, other project team members and close stakeholders at the dairies.
To succeed you need to keep focus on solving complex dilemmas – and facilitate the required discussions to ensure high and constant focus on creating value.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Financially responsible for the CAPEX projects you are running
- Coaching the project team to ensure high performance
- Create and update roadmap together with the project team
- Secure demos of the deliverables of features to the business
- Close collaboration with the program manager
- Close collaboration with product owners and scrum master
- Facilitate steering committee meetings
You will travel approx. 30-40 days per year to visit dairies around the world depend of the projects you are responsible for.
You have presumably already experience with CAPEX project management. You are results-oriented and focused on achieving goals, and you see it as your job to ensure that the teams are delivering at the right quality and to the deadlines agreed.
You have a passion for working agile as well as being a team player. You will be working with a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Also, you have a strong IT knowledge and the ability to link IT, business need to business benefits. Furthermore:
- You have a master degree level or other relevant education
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as IT project manager
- You have a strong IT understanding
- You speak and write English effortlessly
- And last, but not least: It will be an advantage if you have experience with Production IT or SAP
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We will screen applications and invite candidates into process on an ongoing basis. For additional information. Please call Michael Kristensen +459131 1048.
Please apply via link