Do you want to set your clear mark on the strategic agenda in Arla?
“This is a unique opportunity to truly impact the strategic agenda in Arla. You will be working with senior leaders across the entire organization and be instrumental in driving the execution of one of our key strategic priorities and ensure we reach our ambitions.” says Hanne Søndergaard, CMO and EVP of Marketing, Innovation, Communication and Sustainability.
About the job
As our new Project Manager, you will play a central role in executing on Arla Food’s strategic priorities and ensuring we reach our ambitions.
You will be working on the execution of one of the seven EMT essentials - the areas selected by the Executive Management Team (EMT) as top priorities for Arla. You will lead and drive projects and make sure that we deliver on time and of high quality while securing commitment from our stakeholders, both locally and at our headquarters.
You will report directly into Hanne Søndergaard, CMO and EVP of Marketing, Innovation, Communication and Sustainability and will work closely with senior leaders across the business in one of Denmark’s largest companies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for driving and delivering the project including managing time, scope and quality of project delivery
- Manage, lead and coach project team members in the business
- Develop and present recommendations for key strategic decisions
- Drive continuous business anchoring through close dialogue with sponsors and key stakeholders
- Ensure smooth and efficient project completion, incl. handover and adjustment of project organization of needed
Who are you?
You are a passionate project manager driven by result and ambition. Your strategic mindset and project management experience combined with your stakeholder management skills enable you to lead projects independently and get all relevant stakeholders onboard. Furthermore:
- You have a business, finance degree or similar at Master’s level
- You have some years’ of experience from top-tier management consulting or strategy and business development in an international company
- You have experience within project or workstream management and stakeholder engagement
- You have an excellent command of PowerPoint and Excel
- You are fluent in English
What do we offer?
This position offers you an excellent opportunity to further build your strategy and consulting toolbox and to set your clear mark on Arla Foods’ strategic agenda. You will get the opportunity to engage with key stakeholders across the business and get top management exposure. For the right candidate, this could also be the platform for an international career and expatriation in one of our markets abroad.
In Arla Foods we are committed to professional development and promoting from within. We strive to foster a positive and collaborative culture that brings the best out in all our colleagues.
You will join a market leader committed to producing, healthy and nutritious food through household-favorite brands in a way that create a better every day for our consumers, farmer owners, and the whole world.
Application and contact
If you want to drive strategy execution and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is found.
For additional information, please call Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant, Britta Vissing on +45 8733 2880 or send an email to Senior Business Development Manager, Sofie Biltoft-Riis firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time for more information.
Please apply via this link.