Are you interested in applying data as tool to drive development and process optimization while supporting the development of our products? The opportunity, to be part of our Production, Technology & Development department (PTD), is available now at Arla's dairy in Høgelund close to Vojens in the southern part of the Triangle Region! Be part of a team that works with implementing CAPEX projects and production optimization, through statistical data analysis by using data and LEAN tools to minimize process variation and reduce waste.
We are approx. 120 employees producing Danablu and other high-quality blue cheeses distributed for most of the world.
About the job
You will become part of the PTD team; together we strive to lead and support optimization projects across the dairy. We ensure that good ideas result in the implementation of good solutions. The position involves collaboration at site with production, packing and quality departments, as well as key project stakeholders from other part of the organization.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop a high level of data used in our decision making
- Education & training in reporting and analytical tools
- Continue the SPC rollout at site
- Lead new projects, that will ensure better data or better use of current data.
- Close collaboration and sparring with Arla's central teams "Strategy and Design" and MI&T (Production of intelligence and technology)
- Support and facilitate product optimization projects in close collaboration with the rest of the organization and stakeholders
Who are we looking for?
First of all, we are looking for a person with the right mindset and curiosity. An independent self-starting person who brings energy and motivation to the team. A structured person who finds motivation in working with production data which means that we reach the goal of generating lasting solutions and improvements.
Furthermore, we are looking for:
- Background as a production engineer, dairy engineer, process technologist or similar
- Experience with applied statistics
- Six sigma
- Statistic modeling
- Familiar with SQL databases and Power BI
- Knowledge of MADE
- Solid communication skills in Danish and English
- Any experience in the dairy- or general food industry as well as experience with lean and other project and optimization tools
What we offer:
A position in a versatile team, that succeeds with combining each other’s strengths. In an organization, that works on taking optimization culture to the next level
You are dedicated to ensure the continued development and optimization of our products and processes. We offer a good opportunity for personal development and great potential for making a difference both as part of a team and as an individual.
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For further information regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact PTD Manager Jens Seerup Nielsen on +45 91315260.
Please apply via this LINK