Do you love crunching numbers? And are you looking for an international career opportunity where you get to support optimisation projects across Arla Food manufacturing sites? Look no further. Make use of your entire analytical feel as you help encourage a world-class supply chain.
In Structure & Development in Aarhus, Denmark, you join an international team of 13 colleagues based in 4 countries who work with our manufacturing footprint, business cases, capacity boost and complexity reduction, just to name a few.
From field work to analyses
In this role, you help optimise and improve our manufacturing sites. You do so by taking on a supporting role in prioritising and planning advanced analyses and troubleshooting to identify e.g. bottlenecks and cost-saving initiatives. You work as part of our task-force where you visit dairies to boost capacity, reduce complexity or identify potential improvements on the site. As a project consultant, you participate in projects with senior consultants, while you:
- Provide accurate and relevant analyses
- Create current state, future state and tactical implementation plans through interviews, analyses and presentations
- Facilitate capability training/workshops on site
- Ensure continuous business anchoring through close dialogue with key stakeholders
- Lead or participate in business case development as well as explorative supply chain analyses
While you do your analyses at your desktop, you will nevertheless be travelling about 50 days a year to conduct fieldwork at Arla Foods’ manufacturing sites across Denmark, Sweden, Germany and the UK.
”This is a great opportunity to learn to navigate in a large organisation, while building the platform for a career in Arla’s supply chain organisation,” says Director of Structure & Development Hasse Fensman.
Outgoing with an improvement mindset
To be successful, you are a structured and persistent self-starter. Apart from this, your future success is based upon two things. One, an analytical skillset and the ability to quickly understand a complex problem and lots of input. Two, the personal impact and communicative skills that let you build relationships and interact across functions, cultures and manufacturing sites. Your qualifications:
- You could be a recent graduate or you may have a few years of experience from a similar position in the FMCG industry.
- You know a great deal about optimisation processes and are excited about working with supply chain and manufacturing.
- You are at home in MS Excel and love working with and structuring data.
- You are ready for a steep learning curve in terms of project management and stakeholder management.
- You communicate effortlessly in English.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply via this LINK as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Director of Structure & Development Hasse Fensman at +45 8733 2824.