Are you looking for a way in to an analytical role focused on lean and the optimisation of a major, international supply chain? In this role, you will get the opportunity to apply your entrepreneurial mindset and learn from experienced colleagues in an open and trusting culture.
In this maternity cover, beginning June 1st and lasting about a year, you join Structure & Development in Aarhus, Denmark. Here, you become part of an international team of 13 colleagues based in 4 countries who work with our manufacturing footprint, business cases, capacity boost and complexity reduction, just to name a few.
Make an impact through great analyses
You join us in this supportive position to do a lot of the groundwork needed to continuously optimise our manufacturing sites. Through your eagerness to learn, your hard work, and your analytical strength, you will develop a deep manufacturing understanding. Simultaneously, you help us deliver a world class supply chain, cost saving initiatives and troubleshooting, as you:
- Drive workstreams in larger projects, e.g. our digital supply chain strategy
- Support numerous different supply chain projects through accurate and relevant analyses
- Participate in explorative supply chain analyses and business case development
- Communicate your analyses through intuitive messages and presentations
- Collaborate with passionate and engaged colleagues across functions and cultures
Also, you will get to travel about 30 days a year in this partly global role – doing field work across Denmark, Sweden, Germany and the UK. Thus, you will also get a broad network as well as an impressive understanding of the ins and outs in a global and growing company.
Inquisitive and analytical with a supply chain interest
Stepping into the Arla Foods organisation, you will be sure to receive the support you need to make an impact and do great analyses. At the same time, you are ready to offer a new perspective and challenge status quo. Finally, you are looking forward to using your analytical talent in analysing complex problems, working on a mix of defined and ad hoc tasks. Formally, you:
- Have a degree from a university, business school or similar
- Are familiar with lean manufacturing and supply chain management, have some project management experience, and planning and organising comes naturally to you
- Are very adept in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Communicate effortlessly in English
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Director of Structure & Development Hasse Fensman at +45 8733 2824.