Are you looking for an international career opportunity where you lead separate projects and have the freedom to work as you do best? Look no further. Make use of your analytical skills, as you optimize our manufacturing sites and help encourage a world-class supply chain.
In Supply Chain, Production Optimisation team, you join an international team of 35 colleagues based in 4 countries. This role will be based at our DK head office in Viby J.
From field work to analyses
In this role, you help optimize and improve our manufacturing sites. You do so by independently prioritizing and planning advanced analyses and troubleshooting to identify e.g. bottlenecks and cost-saving initiatives and executing on these. You work as project lead or part of a project team, where you visit dairies to increase efficiency, by identifying potential improvements on the site. You will drive your own projects/workstreams and be part of a project team at the site.
- Ensure delivery of project/workstream objectives
- Create tactical implementation plans through interviews, analyses and presentations
- Plan, lead and facilitate capability training/workshops on site
- Ensure delivery of saving potentials by implementing changes at the shop floor
- Lead or participate in business case development as well as explorative supply chain analyses on ad hoc basis
- You will need to be at sites to deliver, therefore expect extensive travel across our DK sites
Outgoing with an improvement mindset
To be successful in this role you will be a structured and persistent self-starter. Apart from this, your future success is based upon three things. Firstly, an analytical skillset and the ability to quickly understand a complex problem. Secondly, you will have the personal impact and communicative skills that help you build relationships and interact across functions, cultures and manufacturing sites. Finally, you have the ability to execute on project ideas. The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in a similar position, preferably at a manufacturing site
- Know a great deal about lean manufacturing and supply chain
- Possess the project management skills to explore, involve, define, drive and follow up
- Have strong IT skills particularly in MS Excel and PowerPoint
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is found. For additional information, please call Senior Manager Production Optimisation Christian Svensson at +45 9131 1867.
Please apply via the LINK