Are you an experienced Programme Manager and do you have lots of experience with agile ways of working and you want to make a difference? If you can answer yes these questions, then you are the candidate to join our agile transformation in Arla Foods. We are in the middle of an agile transformation based on the SAFe framework and the objective is to be able to deliver all new IT solutions through strong cross functional teams working fully agile before the end of 2017. You will join our IT Solutions team with 90+ other colleagues located in Denmark, Germany, Poland, Sweden and UK.
A value driven facilitator, who has the passion for agile development methods
In Gdansk, you will join “My Digital Workspace” program/release train. You will be a key player in our organization as you facilitate the SAFe processes for the program. You will work closely in the management of the program with the Solution Architect, Product Manager and Business Change Manager. Other key stakeholder is the Business Owners, Test Manager, Scrum Masters and Product Owners.
Doing so, you have talent for agile principles and passion for working agile and is a team player, who takes pride in solving complex dilemmas - and facilitate the required discussion to ensure high focus on creating value. You will be responsible for the funding, and roadmap for “My Digital Workspace” program together with program management team.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Financial responsibility for the programme
- Staffing the teams
- Creating the programme/train roadmap, update backlogs and create architecture and business impact assessment
- Preparing PI-planning, facilitate the PI-planning and demos of the deliverables of features to the business
- Reporting budget, status and business value the program bring to the business
- Coaching the Scrum Masters and ensuring high performance in the all teams
- Ensuring team reporting to relevant key stakeholders
- Facilitating a close collaboration with the Product Manager and System Architect
- Close collaboration with Product Owners and Scrum Master in the programme
- Implementing SAFe principles and best practices for the programme/train
You will travel approx. 20-50 days per year to meet colleagues and partners around the world.
Take charge of maturing the program
Overall, you get to drive the programme/train to let the vision coming alive by having to a high performance teams with a great attitude. You manage the train and the teams through the delivery of features to the business which gives value to them.
You are persistent and have focus on cooperation between many different profiles, both on professional and personal level. You are good at creating results through teamwork. Simultaneously, you become part of an ambitious and knowledgeable program manager/release train engineer community, challenging your decisions and providing guidance on running the program in the SAFe setup.
Great Facilitator with a high focus on value
You are results-oriented and focused on achieving goals with the priority deliverables and have the ability to ensure the teams, product owners, program management team and business have a great collaboration. You will be working with a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have a great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Also, you have a strong IT knowledge and the ability to link IT, business need to business benefits. Furthermore:
- You have a master degree level and minimum 5 years of experience working with IT project programs
- You must have documented experience in working agile
- You have a strong IT understanding, allowing you to engage in dialogue with your IT colleagues
- You speak and write English effortlessly
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible and no late than 23rd June. For additional information please call Lone Rysgaard +45913 3827
Please apply via this LINK.