At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Castello® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.
Our Oakthorpe dairy is located in North London just off the North Circular, and we’re currently looking for a Production Team Leader. This is an important role and the individual will lead and coach a team and operators in order to improve the overall performance on their lines of responsibility. They must also ensure that the planned volume is still produced on schedule and in line with the required quality levels, safety standards and using the minimum resources.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Attend daily SIC’s to align work with teams
- Drive the morning DRM’s out on the lines ensuring KPI data is up to date
- Lead the Core team to complete the daily direction setting tasks
- Ensure stakeholders attend top loss reviews
- Generate team targets and role out plan
- Coaching team leaders amd line teams on new ways of working
- Regular updates with Production manager & SMT
- Dialogue and reviews for Core team members
- Ensuring Core team are on track with KPI’s
What are we looking for?
Applicants should be experienced people managers, be ambitious and KPI driven. You must be a great communicator with a natural coaching style. The following skills and experiences would also be desirable:
- Performance management
- Lean Knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management and facilitation skills
- Process driven data collection
- Excel & powerpoint
This is a Monday to Friday (days) based role although occasional flexibility may be required.
Please apply online as soon as possible via this LINK