We’re one of the world’s biggest dairy producers. Join our friendly Taw Valley Liquid ProcessTeam as Production Operative, and you'll contribute to making food that is lo-ved by millions.
The Liquid Process department at Arla Foods produces both whey & sweet cream but-ter. Our customers can use the products as ingredients in foods and have high de-mands for quality and food safety. Our raw material is based on cream, which comes from quality cheese production at Taw Valley.
Create the Future
…by ensuring that our products can be accurately delivered to our customers on time. As a Production Operative you will be part of a high-performance team both delivering and supporting other functions to meet challenging team and personal goals. You will primarily be involved with:
- Support the Butter department with daily washdown CIP turn round & butter production.
- Daily production pre-preparation tasks are completed and documented.
- Butter Production according to plan and achieving hour – hour performance targets.
- Optimisation of processes and procedures to achieve stable production and yields.
- Completion of daily, weekly and monthly hygiene and GMP routines and documentati-on.
- Developing self to meet standards.
- A safe workplace and a pleasant working environment.
- Working across teams and departments.
- Handover between shifts.
- Reporting Process Deviations to ensure product quality and food safety.
- Challenges current processes and practices to identify new opportunities
It’s a fast-paced site and the role may involve working a shift pattern, as well as the joy of avoiding rush hour commutes, you’ll be able to fit your work around your lifestyle.
Grow with Arla
…because we’re committed to professional development, training and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that makes things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
...a motivated team player, who can work on their own initiative and knows about supply chain processes and sticking to health and safety rules. It’s therefore vital you can un-derstand and read all signage, and are able to communicate well as our sites run on teamwork. What’s more, you’re as serious about quality as we are - and ready to work hard to achieve it. You’ll be a strong performer with a good attendance record and a wil-lingness to learn further skills.
If this sounds like you and you’ve gained previous manufacturing experience (food preferred) / FLT counterbalance work (ideal not essential as training will be provided), and are able to manage manual and automatic equipment, you could be just what we are looking for to help drive and support our global business.
...online as soon as possible please, but not later than 21st Feb 2020. We offer competi-tive rates of pay and holidays. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please apply via this link.