Do you have an engineering background and can cope with many tasks at the same time and are good at collaboration, optimization and coordination, then you might be our new colleague at Holstebro Dairy. We have a yearly intake of more than 300 million kilos of milk and cream for the production of cream cheese, butter and blend products. You will get 400 new colleagues who are all working hard to reach the dairy's goals. We need your production experience and optimization skills, so we can set the bar even higher.
About the job
Your primary work location will be Holstebro dairy that makes products for customers around the world. Here, you take on a key support function to ensure our advanced in-line and ad-line NIR measurements are correct using Analytic Trust and statistical process control.
Your job is to ensure optimal production performance and support the Senior Production Manager on various optimisation projects, primarily locally, but also with our global collaboration between other production sites.
Every day will bring new challenges and opportunities for you to pursue and solve in close collaboration with colleagues across the organisation. Thus, your tasks will vary, but in general, you will:
- Use SPC to ensure that we are on track with our quality and financial targets
- Assist on various optimisation projects, e.g. by implementing Lean activities, new processes and technologies and participating in investment projects
- Ensure an efficient production process and optimal performance in compliance with business plans, product quality standards, health and safety standards, budgets, etc.
- Identify issues and opportunities for continuous production improvements
- Collaborate closely with various internal stakeholders, such as Production Technology Development (PTD), QEHS, Building and Construction, Maintenance, Packaging, etc., on completing various projects and tasks
Who are you?
- Collaborating closely with a diverse group of internal stakeholders on various projects, it is important that you have strong communication and collaboration skills. You know how to navigate in a matrix organisation, and you quickly learn who you need to approach to get things done. Moreover, you are motivated by responsibility and know how to prioritise the diverse set of tasks that come your way.
- Your qualifications:
- You have a master’s degree and are either a recent graduate or have a couple of years of relevant experience, e.g. as an engineer or process technician
- You have solid theoretical knowledge of production processes and a flair for working with systems
- You can communicate in both Danish and English
Application and contact
We are interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis and therefore, we kindly ask you to apply as soon as possible For additional information, please call Senior Production Manager Kim Bitsch on +45 9131 3133.
Please apply via this link