Do you know what it takes to make top of the range dairy? Are you ready to lead our production in Egypt to success? Join us in this challenging expat role, where you supervise the production of white cheese at our Egyptian supplier, Juhayna. You will have full support from the Global Supply Chain team in Denmark and enjoy all the opportunities for professional development that Arla has to offer.
As our production manager in Egypt, you are Arla Foods’ supervisor on site, tasked with ensuring that the department complies with Arla Foods’ standards, policies and Health & Safety procedures. Egypt is one of the key territories in Arla’s supply chain, and you will play an important role in influencing the way we run our production.
Be Arla’s representative at Juhayna
Reporting to the Senior Director of Arla Global Supply Chain, you will work independently in Egypt. However, you will have full support from Arla Global Supply Chain in Denmark, where your colleagues are always ready to take your call or send assistance. While the role is primarily based in Egypt, you will have the possibility of spending two weeks in Denmark every other month.
As a role model for Arla’s culture, you take the lead on developing and anchoring a lean culture, based on Arla’s ways of working. Via on-site guidance and practical leadership, you secure production performance, supporting Juhayna with dairy competences and assistance at the production site. Specifically, you:
- Optimize processes and practices, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Cooperate with Juhayna and ensure the required assistance from support functions in Juhayna as well as in Arla SC, e.g. Product technology, QEHS, Planning, PTD and Finance
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders in ARJU, Juhayna SC and Arla SC, reporting performance to Arla management
- Ensure that products are produced according to agreed specification and that deviating products are dealt with
Experienced dairy professional with strong leadership skills
You are an experienced dairy professional with strong leadership competencies. Your ability to engage people across cultures and build strong relations mean that you adept at working in a large scale, international matrix. At the same time, your solid dairy experience means that you are ready to take the lead on the production floor, sharing your knowledge and securing high quality standards in our production. Your qualifications:
- Dairy education at minimum level of dairyman, i.e. the Nordic “Mejerist”, or Dairy Technologist
- Strong dairy experience, preferably within white cheese of processed cheese area
- Dairy production troubleshooting competences
- Knowledge of Arla Foods Supply Chain
- Experienced MS Office user
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply via this LINK no later than 10 July 2017. For additional information, please call Senior Director, Global Supply Chain, René Fredgaard at +45 8938 1260.