Join a global team and deliver strong IT solutions
To enable our growth, we are creating a new IT hub in Gdansk, Poland we are looking for you to join about 40 other IT specialists, including architects, consultants, project managers, agile coaches and developers, to deliver great results within e.g. Cloud, security, network, shared infrastructure.
As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things on your own initiative. Join us to help create a center of expertise and collaborate across cultures and borders.
Arla is looking for a Product Owner for infrastructure to join our Core teams in the iFIT agile release train. iFIT is responsible for all technologies in Arla and delivers the base technology platform to both the business and other release trains. Which have the responsibility for our data center and cloud solutions.
A value driven and proactive Product Owner, who is responsible for setting the direction for our data center and cloud solutions
You are used to work in a team, you will be go to person to deliver scalable quality solutions. You will help to ensure the direction is clear for all team members and reporting progress to the Agile Management team and stakeholders. You have a very good understanding of how to secure stability of the delivered solution and minimize down time for our production sites.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Have close collaboration with the teams to ensure the approach always bring minimum viable product to the business owners
- Engage and ensure alignment to the Business Owners
- Helps the team to produce high value products
- Monitor and report progress
- Participate Team Meetings –daily scrum, iteration planning and bring continuous improvement to the team and ways of working
Product Owner with a high focus on deliverables and bring value to the business
You are focused and persistent on achieving goals by the ability to ensure the teams, product owners, program management team and business have a great collaboration.
You will be working with in a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Furthermore:
- You have a degree within IT
- Good understanding of various types of Microsoft Data center technologies
- You are creative and having the ability to help the team to develop innovative solutions
- Experience in working with infrastructure and network and with Power BI would be a plus
- You are comfortable with learning new technologies and challenges things for the better
- Good communication skills - you have easy dialogue, both verbally, in writing and visually with stakeholders
- Working in an agile setup – preferably SAFe would be a plus
- Some travel activities are expected
- You speak and write English effortlessly
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible.
Please apply via this link