Are you an experienced product manager who is looking for a new and exciting challenge? Have you got a strong passion and category understanding for milk & milk based beverages? Are you motivated by driving continuous optimization within products and packaging to meet current and future needs? If yes, then come and join us! We can promise an exciting and developing role here at Arla’s Swedish headquarters in Stockholm.
The Milk & Milk Based Beverages (MBB) category team are now looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our friendly and forward-thinking team. You will work on a range of projects and tasks, including driving packaging strategy, optimizing product production specifications, and being a key lead on supply chain related packaging projects.
- Optimization of product portfolio meaning securing optimal: quality, nutritional content, sustainability profile and packaging to lowest cost
- Drive implementation of solutions that reduce assortment complexity and help reduce COGS
- Secure implementation of:
- New products, packaging and/or designs
- Selected policies on products
- Lead product and packaging-related projects and ad hoc assignments
- Lead portfolio meetings
- Act as “first entry point” to global product management & innovation team
- Drive category CAPEX requests
- Responsible, within category, for:
- Supply chain driven change projects
- Handling co-ordination of quality deviations
- Handling temporary capacity issues
- Responsible for handling product related nutritional legal questions & assignments
- Approve and secure archiving product specifications
- Responsible for input and information into masterdata & administrative systems such as Prevas, OPV, ABC Task.
- Secure efficient cross-functional coordination and stakeholder management between category and support functions, i.e. Quality, Legal, Global Purchasing, Planning etc.
- Responsible, within category, for KRAV revision & other quality programs
- Handle product related media questions from Arla Forum/FB
- Monitoring of the competitive situation, external environment and future trends for product and packaging
- A degree in business or in dairy and food science or similar knowledge from FMCG
- 4-6 years of experience in a fast-moving consumer goods environment (product/brand)
- Advanced project management and analytical skills.
- Good product/supply chain knowledge
- Good knowledge in English, spoken and written
- A great teamplayer who can also take the initiative to lead and manage a wide range of projects.
Application and contact
Apply latest 2018-10-22. Welcome to contact Kristina Hammerö +46 70 950 31 36 for more information about the role.
Please apply via this LINK.