Are you an experienced Product Manager and would you thrive in a dynamic matrix organization? Would it appeal to you to use your well-developed communication skills to ensure a common direction among a wide range of stakeholders? Then join us as the key player who drive and optimize a portfolio of key product in Arla Foods Ingredients – an ambitious business with an entrepreneurial spirit, which has tripled in size during the past 15 years.
Arla Foods Ingredients is a global leader in natural whey ingredients. Our products are applied in products in a wide range of categories – from bakery, beverages and ice cream to medical, infant and sports nutrition. You will get the Product Management responsibility for a well-defined portfolio whey ingredients. You will also be playing a role with the rest of the team in implementing structures and processes to ensure an optimal impact of the Product Management function in the overall structure of Arla Foods Ingredients.
Manage and optimize your product portfolio
You will be part of a team of 9 colleagues. Each Product Manager manage their own individual product portfolios as well as ensuring team work and share best practice in order to be one team.
The key deliverables for you as a Product Manager are:
- Based on a Product Assortment Strategy for your product portfolio ensure alignment between our Supply Chain organization, who deliver our high quality products and Sales Business Unit’s/markets, who are responsible for the commercial execution.
- Give relevant input to ensure balancing of portfolio volumes in the monthly planning cycle and ensure implementation.
- In-depth product knowledge in terms of product features, product applications, USP´s vs competitors and quality.
- Challenge product profitability and take proper action with relevant stakeholders.
- Create strong partnership and communication with both SBU’s and Supply chain. You will drive monthly meetings with stakeholders and ensuring that you create value on a daily basis.
- Act as project participant in selected optimization projects and new product developments
- Manage implementation of new products.
- Share best practice in Product Management across structures and processes in order to ensure ongoing improvement of the Product
- Management function as a strong department creating real value for our stakeholders in Supply Chain and SBU´s.
High drive and strong stakeholder management and communication skills
You bring a strong drive and excellent communication skills to the table. You are able to combine this with a good analytical mindset in order to bring a wide range of stakeholders together behind strategic and tactical decision to optimise the performance of your product portfolio. An important key to your success is that you are able to navigate in a complex matrix organisation and can create real value for your main stakeholders. This involves the ability to establish strong relationships in the organisation and be perceived as a true teamplayer.
- You hold an academic degree on master level in business or in dairy and food science
- You have 3+ years experience in a B2B or an FMCG environment
- Strong command of English and Danish language skills at negotiation level
- Product/supply chain knowledge
Application and Contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply by submitting you application and CV. The position will be open until we have the right candidate, and applicants will be interviewed continuously. For additional information, please call Head of Product Management Carsten Jul Christensen at +45 9131 9590.
Please apply via this link