We are looking for junior Product Manager for Foodservice marketing team in Finland to support overall business plan activities during 2020. The position is temporary based lasting 9-12 months. This entry level position offers a brilliant opportunity for a recently graduated B.Sc / M.Sc looking for a next step after graduation.
In this role you will ensure day-to-day operations in relation to market/category requests. You support and challenge market and categories in product and packaging-related issues and secure coordination and implementation of new products, packaging and designs. You will work from our office in Sipoo and report to Marketing Manager.
- Plan and optimise the product assortment and monitor product profitability.
- Deliver implementation of solutions that reduce assortment complexity and help reduce COGS.
- Participates in selected projects (NPD, product and packaging) or lead own smaller projects.
- Act as “first point of contact” to supply chain. Leads regular dairy/supply chain coordination meetings and facilitate efficient cross-functional coordination and stakeholder management between category and support functions, i.e. Quality, Legal, Global Purchasing, Planning etc.
- You are a recently graduated B.Sc. / M.Sc. majoring in marketing, food sciences or food economics
- You have 1-3 years of experience in FMCG or foodservice business
- Even better if you have worked in a manufacturing company and possess supply chain knowledge
- Good communication skills are essential for this position along with the ability to create positive relations with others. You speak Finnish and English language business fluent
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply no later than November 19th 2019. For additional information, please call Marketing Manager, Mia Kettunen +358 40 567 4596
Please apply via this LINK