ArlaFoods(ASCX) is a Denmark based dairy company and a global producer of organic dairy products.
Established in 1863, ArlaFoods Denmark has its headquarter in Copenhagen and enjoys a history of nearly 150 years.In 2011, its operating revenue reached DKr 55 billion (about USD 10 billion), ranking 5th worldwide. At present, ArlaFoods has more than 20,000 employees, as well as over 200 R&D experts around the globe.
On Jun 15th, 2012, with 2.2 billion HKD, ArlaFoods became the second largest strategic shareholder of Mengniu, after the COFCO Group.
As Mengniu's second largest strategic shareholder, ArlaFoods will be fully involved in Mengniu's operation, including: introduce the Danish pasture management system to Mengniu; apply Arlagaarden to Mengniu's quality control management; dispatch an expert team to work with Mengniu's team in optimizing the pasture and production HACCP quality system; introduce new technology to improve the unit yield; cultivate professional pasture management team, etc. The cooperation will cover key areas from Mengniu's front milk source management to production quality control, in order to achieve worldclass advanced dairy management in a short period.
Arla's dairy products has also been recognized by the Royal Danish Court. In April 2014, during the birthday celebration of Margrethe II, the Danish Queen, Area was endorsed with the royal warrants of appointment, available of the usage of the crown pattern and the words "by appointment of the Royal Danish Court".
- Manages product development from dairy to local market.
- Develop product specification, packages, design and pricing.
- Monitors product profitability and cost prices and takes proper action in order to secure an efficient assortment.
- Responsible for cross-functional coordination and stakeholder management between global category team, dairy, sales, finance, imported department, leg
- Participates in the development of future assortment. Responsible for selected products and packaging projects in the innovation pipeline.
- Communicates current and potential product/packaging opportunities towards market and categories.
- Be part of planning and implementation of marketing activities.
- +4 Years FMCG product development experiences
- Professional skills on product management
- Supply Chain and Product Knowledge
- Brand/category building experiences
- Project Management
- Fluent Chinese and English
- Cross cultural communication and cooperation
- Proactive Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Master level on Microsoft office
- Ownership and Accountablity
- Strategic thinking
- Result but also Detail driven
- Team player
Help improve the everyday life of millions
To us, it’s not just about making dairy products. It’s about providing the ingredients vital to everyday life. Applications will be processed as they are received, and we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
Please send your application to email@example.com