Are you an experienced Product Manager or a recent graduate, who thrives in a complex matrix organization or do you want to take on new challenges to grow within Product Management? Do you have good communication skills, attention to detail and an ability to ensure a common direction among a wide range of stakeholders? Then we would like you to join our team in Arla Pro Marketing.
Arla Pro is the foodservice leg of Arla Denmark, and we strive to deliver the right dairy solutions and products to our customers and end-users every day. As our new team member in Marketing, you will get the Product Management responsibility for a range of Arla products, and gain deep insight into the full value chain of Arla, from our farmer owners to the various B2B customers we supply, ranging from restaurants, canteens or the public sector.
As this is a 6-month limited position, it is the ideal springboard for starting your career in Arla Foods.
Manage and optimize the product portfolio
You will be part of a close-knit team of 7 colleagues working in Arla Pro Marketing in Denmark, but as part of a global organization you will work with a vast number of stakeholders across Arla. You will, of course, have the responsibility to manage your own individual portfolios but it is also crucial that the team work together and share best practice and finding synergies for sharing portfolio, packs etc.
The key deliverables for you as a Product Manager will be:
- Create and maintain a product portfolio relevant to our foodservice customers
- Ensure alignment with the Supply Chain and Commercial organizations.
- Solid product knowledge in terms of product features, product applications, quality and specifications
- Monitor and drive actions for product portfolio management
- Create strong partnership and communication with stakeholders across the business.
- Contribute to new product development processes
- Share best practice in Product Management and Marketing and help build structures and processes.
Proactive personality with strong stakeholder management skills and attention to detail
You are a structured and proactive person with strong communication skills and a high degree of attention to detail and hands-on ability on an operational level. You are able to combine this with a good analytical mindset in order to bring a wide range of stakeholders together behind strategic and tactical decisions. An important key to your success is that you are able to navigate in a complex matrix organisation and create real value for your main stakeholders. This involves an ability to establish strong relationships in the organisation and be perceived as a true teamplayer.
- You hold an academic degree at master level
- You have 2+ years of Product Management experience in a B2B or an FMCG environment
- Strong command of English and Danish language skills
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity to kickstart your career in Arla, please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please contact Mathias Qwist Fenger, Head of Marketing, Arla Pro at +45 9131 2785.
Please apply via this link