Are you an experienced Product Manager, who thrives in a complex matrix organization? Do you have excellent communication skills and an ability to ensure a common direction among a wide range of stakeholders? Join us and help define, drive and optimize one of the most strategically important product portfolios in Arla Foods Ingredients.
Our vision is to be world-leading in providing advanced innovative solutions within the whey ingredients industry. We work in a wide range of product categories – from bakery, beverages and ice cream to medical, infant and sports nutrition.
Here you will get the Product Management responsibility for a well-defined portfolio. The Product Management department has only existed for 2 years so you will be playing a vital role with the rest of the team in continuing the work of establishing and implementing structures and processes to ensure the right positioning of Product Management in the overall structure of the company.
Manage and optimize your product portfolio
Overall you will be a part of a team of nine colleagues managing the entire product assortment. Even though each Product Manager has the responsibility to manage their own individual portfolios it is also crucial that the team work together and share best practice in order to be one team.
The key deliverables for you as a Product Manager will be:
- Create a Product Assortment Strategy for your portfolio of products and ensure alignment with the Supply Chain organization and markets/categories, who are responsible for the commercial strategy.
- Giving relevant input to ensure balancing of portfolio volumes in the monthly S&OP cycle and ensure implementation.
- Deep product knowledge in terms of product features, product applications, USP´s vs competitors, quality and specifications
- Monitor and drive actions for product portfolio profitability
- Create strong partnership and communication with both Sales Business Units and the Supply chain. You will drive monthly meetings with stakeholders and ensuring that you create value on a daily basis.
- Participate in meetings with customers when relevant
- Participate in R&D projects related to your product portfolio
- Share best practice in Product Management and help build structures and processes in order to establish the relatively newly established Product Management function as a strong department creating real value for our stakeholders in Supply Chain and SBU´s
Extrovert personality with strong stakeholder management skills
You have an extrovert personality and a strong drive with excellent communication skills. You are able to combine this with a good analytical mindset in order to bring a wide range of stakeholders together behind strategic and tactical decision to optimise the performance of your product portfolio. An important key to your success is that you are able to navigate in a complex matrix organisation and create real value for your main stakeholders. This involves an ability to establish strong relationships in the organisation and be perceived as a true teamplayer.
- You hold and academic degree on bachelor or master level
- You have 3+ years of Product Management experience in a B2B or an FMCG environment
- Strong command of English and Danish language skills at negotiating level
Application and Contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Head of Product Management Rune Dinsen at +4591319501
Please apply via this LINK