Are you an experienced Product Manager, or do you possess the energy, competences and relevant experience to be? Do you thrive in a complex matrix organization? Do you have excellent communication skills and an ability to ensure a common direction among a wide range of stakeholders?
Then join us and help define, drive and optimize one of the most strategically important product portfolios in Arla Foods Ingredients – an ambitious business with an entrepreneurial spirit, which has tripled in size during the past 15 years.
Arla Foods Ingredients is a global leader in natural whey ingredients. Our products are applied in products in a wide range of categories – from bakery, beverages and ice cream to medical, infant and sports nutrition. You will get the Product Management responsibility for a well-defined portfolio. In the Product Management department, you will be playing a vital role with the rest of the team in continuing the work of establishing and implementing structures and processes to ensure the right positioning of Product Management in the overall structure of Arla Foods Ingredients.
Manage and optimize your product portfolio
You will be part of a team of 9 colleagues managing a product portfolio. Each Product Manager has the responsibility to manage their own individual product portfolios as well as ensuring the team work together and share best practice in order to be one team.
The key deliverables for you as a Product Manager are:
- Create a Product Assortment Strategy for your product portfolio and ensure alignment with the Supply Chain organization, who deliver our highquality products and Sales Business Unit’s/markets, who are responsible for the commercial execution.
- Give relevant input to ensure balancing of portfolio volumes in the monthly planning cycle and ensure implementation.
- Indepth product knowledge in terms of product features, product applications, USP´s vs competitors and quality
- Challenge product profitability and take proper action with relevant stakeholders
- Create strong partnership and communication with both SBU’s and Supply chain. You will drive monthly meetings with stakeholders and ensuring that you create value on a daily basis.
- Participate in meetings with customers when relevant.
- Act as project participant or sublead in selected optimization projects and new product developments.
- Manage implementation of new products.
- Share best practice in Product Management and help build structures and processes in order to ensure ongoing improvement of the Product Management function as a strong department creating real value for our stakeholders in Supply Chain and SBU´s.
Extrovert personality with strong stakeholder management skills
You have an extrovert personality and a strong drive with excellent communication skills. You are able to combine this with a good analytical mindset in order to bring a wide range of stakeholders together behind strategic and tactical decision to optimise the performance of your product portfolio. An important key to your success is that you are able to navigate in a complex matrix organisation and can create real value for your main stakeholders. This involves the ability to establish strong relationships in the organisation and be perceived as a true teamplayer.
- You hold an academic degree on master level in business or in dairy and food science
- You have 3+ years experience in a B2B or an FMCG environment
- Strong command of English and Danish language skills at negotiation level
- Product/supply chain knowledge
Application and Contact
The position will be open until we have the right candidate, and applicants will be interviewed continuously. For additional information, please call Head of Product Management Carsten Jul Christensen at +45 9131 9590.
Please apply via this link