Would you like to put your change management skills to good use, partaking in a sweeping transformation of how we handle our products through their full life cycles?
“Our ambitious PLM programme covers both IT solutions and a change of mindset throughout the organisation as we aim to alter and improve our ways of working. This gives you a unique opportunity to make your mark on a root-and-branch transformation,” says Director, Head of PLM project and PMA excellence, Katja Maria Bittmann.
About the job
In this temporary position, running until June 2020, you support the programme implementation by facilitating training activities for e.g. product managers and new product developers. Joining our Business Change Management (BCM) unit and teaming up with one of three co-trainers, your key task is to help users across Arla understand the changes our organisation is undergoing. This entails that you:
- Conduct training in the new processes, systems and roles and responsibilities (R&R) in both classroom and virtual settings
- Continuously assess training needs in cooperation with the organisation and the BCM team
- Develop training plans in coordination with the roll-out manager and adapt plans to specific roles
- Develop and continuously improve training materials and approaches based on thorough assessments in cooperation with our training manager
Who are you?
To be successful in this position, you have a sound understanding of and, preferably, experience with change management. Your keen eye for IT solutions and strong communication skills enable you to engage in an extensive competence enhancement and transformation across a global organisation. Moreover, we are looking for:
- A background within HR, training or similar
- Either knowledge of or an interest in PLM
- The ability to travel approx. 50 days a year to international sites, primarily in Europe
- Fluency in English – additional languages, such as Danish, Swedish or German, are a plus
What do we offer?
Aside from joining a market leader producing nutritious household favourites, you will enter a highly skilled PLM team. We are in a key position, continuously adjusting our training efforts – both personally and throughout the organisation.
In the PLM team, we are committed to professional development and every day, we move even closer to our shared goal: to ensure that we are fully equipped to make PLM an integrated part of the day-to-day activities across Arla Foods.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. We interview candidates on an ongoing basis, and the position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found.
For additional information, please call Talent Acquisition Consultant Elizabeth Ibsen Adsbøll +45 9131 1985.
Please apply via this link.