Do you have a deep understanding of food production in a professional culinary / kitchen environment? Are you passionate about delivering insight and creative inspiration in the Food Service sector? Then join Arla’s International Food Service organisation and help create the future of dairy.
Be the true expert on the application of dairy products
This is an exciting new position in our Russia, Subsidiaries and Distributor Sales (RSD) business unit where you will play an instrumental role in building up knowledge, competencies and passion within our Food Service teams. Working across a number of primarily European markets, you will enable our Food Service teams to be the professional partner for our customers. At the same time, you will be the force to deliver insight and creative inspiration on how to use dairy products in Food Service in close cooperation with other FS teams within Arla.
This role is based at Arla’s Copenhagen office but will include travel.
Reporting to Shared Services Director (Marketing) you will:
- Be the true expert on application of dairy products, training and inspiring our internal sales teams on product applications to enable them to sell to food service distributors and end users across Eastern & Southern Europe
- Inspire and educate to create understanding for the opportunities of Arla Food Service assortment
- Interact with end-customers on product testing
- Identify new trends within our market areas and ensure market insights and share with the sales team and the Global Food Service (FS) team
- Be the close link between Global FS (channel managers, application, product management and marketing) and RSD Sales in order to share global/local learnings. Close cooperation is required to ensure product availability and portfolio delivery.
- Be the owner of the contents of the Food Service Website – incl. newsletters to customers – mainly based on contents delivered centrally and made locally relevant
A passionate and inspirational food expert
Our ideal candidate is a degree qualified, experienced Chef, Food Service Manager or Food & Beverage Manager with an inspiring and entrepreneurial approach to finding new solutions. You will have a deep understanding of food production in a professional kitchen/culinary environment with a real passion for food and sharing with others. A curious and innovative mindset is required with strong organisational skills and a high sense of quality in executing your tasks.
Fluent written and verbal English skills are required with a knowledge of navigating in different cultures and ways of working. You must be able to work independently but also have outstanding communication skills in order to engage with our internal teams and customers. Finally, you must be flexible to travel in this role to satisfy business requirements.
Application and Contact
The closing date for this application is Monday 3. July 2017 – but we will be assessing applications and candidates as applications are received. For further information, please contact hiring manager Karen Marie Nørgaard on +45 33969260
Please apply via this LINK