Would you like to play an essential role in creating Arla’s future procurement processes where optimization, automation and digitalization are key levers to do so. Meanwhile you will gain insights into our cross-functional business processes and our key systems such as SAP, Ariba and Robotics solutions?
If so, this is your opportunity to join Arla's Procurement team - focused on teamwork and collaboration and be part of an exciting transformation journey creating value for our dairies globally. The team is spread across Denmark, Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, UK, Poland and Hong Kong, and right now we are strengthening our position in Aarhus to deliver on ambitious targets.
Key specialist on systems enabling Arla global procurement processes
In this role, you will join our Source2Pay excellence team and across functions focusing on delivering sustainable solutions. At first mainly to support our global purchasing processes and changes to tools including SAP, Ariba and our vendor management system.
Working closely with key stakeholders in Finance, IT and within our Procurement organization you, at all time will be optimising and automising solutions in Arla. You will become a key player in our organization and help us deliver best practice processes that meet the needs of the business and our stakeholders.
Specifically, your tasks include:
- Drive optimization projects from start to end, together with stakeholders and Arla IT
- Responsible for development and maintenance of our Ariba Solutions
- Build and develop Purchasing Channels in our system landscape, making it simple for Arla employees to be compliant to policies
- Fact-based analyses to ensure we make the right decisions and move the right way
- Bridge business requirements with IT stakeholders ensuring best solution for Arla
Analytical and system skills
To succeed in this position, you are comfortable with all kind of IT systems and want to impact cross-functional projects. You have great analytical skills and look forward to enhancing cross-border and cross-functional cooperation. Moreover, you have a key interest in learning about SAP and Ariba.
- Hold a master's degree with a business, finance or system focus
- Good analytical skills and key system interest with ERP systems and IT tools in general (SAP knowledge and Ariba will be an advantage)
- You have preferable 3+ years of experience e.g. related to procurement, finance, IT or a similar field
- Basic project management skills to drive small to medium projects and active participation in larger projects
- You have a drive for new knowledge and see complexity as a challenge not a roadblock
We are looking for a person that has key interest for system knowledge and can work well in a high performing team with multiple stakeholders. Good cooperative and communicative nature and a high degree of personal drive are essential to be successful in this role. The successful candidate have:
- Ability to handle large amounts of data and transform them into system solutions or reports and draw conclusions based on the aggregation, consolidation and analysis of data
- Ability to deliver in timely fashion and to deliver under tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Good communication skills and understanding of processes and ability to navigate in a complex matrix organisation
- Excellent English language skills
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Procurement Services, Senior Specialist, Morten Korgaard Johansson +45 87332802 or Director, Pia Nørholm at +45 22235544
Please apply via link