Are you ambitious, and would you like to make an impact on a fast-changing category with considerable public attention? If so, this is your opportunity to join Arla and be part of an exciting journey in Procurement Packaging.
“You will join a global team of 10 category managers dedicated to their own specialist category. Here, you will help shape the future of product packaging for Arla – and provide a strategic direction for the Fiberbased category that is both cost-effective and sustainable,” says Procurement DirectorKlaus Nybro.
About the job
Your main responsibility is to execute and deliver on the strategies within your category. You will work hands-on at an operational level while maintaining a strategic focus. We expect you to successfully navigate the complexity of the category as you:
- Establish and develop strong, long-lasting and dynamic supplier relationships
- Involve key internal stakeholders and push sourcing agendas
- Drive tenders, negotiate prices and lead sourcing and supply management activities
- Develop expertise and provide senior level advice on issues within your category
- Build financial forecasts and follow up through performance reporting
You can expect approx. 10-15 days of travel per year, visiting our suppliers and internal stakeholders in different locations in Europe.
Who are you?
- You have extensive experience with sourcing – and preferably also experience with category management
- You have technical knowledge of production – previous experience with fiber packaging is a considerable advantage
- You speak and write English fluently
You are not afraid to challenge the status quo, and you have the courage and people management skills to negotiate effectively and get the right people on board when introducing new ideas. You take a genuine interest in our field of business, which drives you to proactively conduct research to ensure deep knowledge of the global supply market.
What do we offer?
The plastic industry is rapidly transitioning as the demand for new and more sustainable packaging increases. Consumers and legislators push the agenda, and change is always around the corner – so we won’t know what tomorrow might bring. You can be part of the change and make sure that Arla is part of the solution.
Furthermore, we’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us and the whole world.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is found.
For additional information, please call Procurement Director Klaus Nybro on +45 8938 1335.
Please apply via this link