Are you ready to use your solid procurement experience to create value in a highly professional department? As part of Arla Foods Procurement, you join approximately 80 colleagues who manage procurement activities of an annual spend of DKK 20 billion.
Responsible for the Contract Manufacturing category
In this newly established role, your overall responsibility is to support our Contract Manufacturing team in finding the right suppliers and negotiate the contract.
When it makes sense, Arla Foods uses external suppliers who produce, pack and deliver dairy products under the Arla brand.
The Contract Manufacturing team owns the projects, while you support them with your procurement skills. Working on a project, you will:
- Research the market for potential suppliers based on specifications from project teams
- Negotiate the best possible deal with the supplier who can supply the service Arla Foods needs
- Collaborate closely with your colleagues in the Contract Manufacturing department on specifications
- Travel to visit suppliers all over the world in order to evaluate their production setup in collaboration with the project team
Purchasing experience and/or a production background
Most important to us is your outstanding personality and your ability to work independently. You also have a natural flair for communication, which enables you to collaborate across cultures and with people from various backgrounds. With your proactive approach, you take responsibility for your own tasks. Lastly, you are able to navigate in a dynamic, international work environment where objectives and priorities are under continuous development.
- You have 3+ years of purchasing experience and ideally from food processing.
- You have a background as procurement manager or category manager and experience from production combined with commercial knowledge.
- You hold a degree in business administration or another relevant degree within procurement, business administration or equivalent.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply no later than 16.08.2017 and as quickly as possible, as we will be assessing applications on a continuous basis.
For additional information, please call Senior Director Procurement Jan Glerup at + 45 8938 1316.
Please apply via this LINK.