We are currently looking to recruit two Private Label Brand Managers to join our marketing team at our head office in Leeds.
This is an important role within Arla as you’re the first point of contact for our retail customers on all their own label product development and launches.
Covering all product categories, you will implement both retailer and Arla led NPD and EPD instore and online using both strong project and stakeholder management skills.
This is a fast paced, cross functional role where you will work with the Sales, Marketing, QEHS and Product Management teams on a daily basis and is perfect for someone who is organised, loves to problem solve and is a multi-tasker!
You will work closely with both our NPD and Innovation Managers to support and facilitate cross category Own Label pipeline development sessions working in collaboration with the retailer to deliver a strong 3 year pipeline plan, whilst also supporting Business Managers by driving engagement through NPD product submissions/ panels and leading retailer benchmarking sessions.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop skills through working directly with a retailer and love to project manage but still wish to touch on product marketing and learn how the UK retailers and Arla work on Own label, this could be the perfect opportunity.
Some key responsibilities in the role include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for customer on their OL brand development with Arla across all categories and representing the customers brand within Arla.
- Owning the relationship with retailer’s product developer and helping to build strong relationship with retailer’s technical manager in collaboration with Arla’s technical manager.
- Developing and maintaining a clear understanding of retailer priorities, strategies & communications platforms to help fuel category/Own Label strategy
- Supporting Business Manager in leading strong retailer engagement sessions including strategy, 6ps, portfolio evolution including engagement on benchmarking and for NPD including submissions/panels.
- Taking responsibility for consumer benchmarking on aligned category to evolve OL strategy & portfolio as required
- Facilitating NPD pipeline via ownership of ideation sessions in collaboration with customer & Arla marketing & sales team to deliver long-term pipeline to drive the category, meet the customer’s category strategy goals & grow both businesses.
To be successful in this role you will have significant retail management or brand management experience within an FMCG environment and a proven track record of effective project management and delivery of results. You will ideally have experience of working with own label and will also have worked closely with major retailers. You will have high levels of commercial acumen with strategic and creative thinking and problem solving skills. With a strong team work ethic, you will also have outstanding influencing and relationship building skills and will be comfortable liaising with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
The Closing date for this role is 13th December.
Please apply via this LINK.