Want to shape the agenda at a successful dairy site that supplies markets across the world? And would you like to lead a highly dedicated and independent planning team?
Then this is your chance to take a seat as part of a competent management group at our site in Svenstrup, near Aalborg. Here, you will play a key role in securing the production and distribution of the 85,000 tonnes milk powder and sterile cream we export to our global markets every year.
“You will manage a very strong and diverse team that takes good care of the daily operations. This means you can focus on setting strategic goals, optimising processes and ensuring employee engagement, development and safety,” says Jonna Mortensen, Site Director.
About the job
Heading the Logistics & Planning team, you will manage 6 logistics & planning coordinators, one SAP superuser and a team lead who oversees 28 packaging and warehouse employees. Thus, you are responsible for operational and strategic management of site logistics and planning – covering raw materials supply, production and product storage, packaging and distribution.
Defining the overall strategy and taking hands-on action when issues occur, you will:
- Ensure a high degree of employee satisfaction, involvement, development and performance
- Establish a safety first focus across planning, packaging and warehouse environments
- Define and follow up on KPIs and ensure lean processes
- Work closely with the site management group to secure optimal site operations
- Communicate with our suppliers and global sales divisions to align supplies, production plans and sales forecasts
Who are you?
- You have 3+ years of experience within logistics, planning and stock management and understand the operational hands-on aspects as well as how to drive strategic optimisations
- You have 3+ years of experience with people management and can engage different kinds of employees
- You have experience with gathering, processing and presenting large data sets in a digestible format
- You have experience with SAP and know the lean principles
What do we offer?
Joining us, you will undoubtedly be greeted by great colleagues and sense the warm work environment that oozes across the site. Furthermore, you will establish a broad professional network across Danish Arla dairies and with internal customers from our global markets. And whether you should nurture new leadership ambitions or dream of opportunities abroad after some years in this role, Arla Foods is the right place to be.
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. The position will be filled as soon as we have found the right candidate, so please apply as soon as possible.
For additional information, please call Site Director Jonna Mortensen on +45 8751 4100.
Please apply via this link.