Are you energised when you enable others to succeed? Join us in this versatile position with an enormous contact base and gain insight into the heart of the Arla business – and perhaps a step stone to a future career.
Diverse PA assignments and leadership team support
As personal assistant to the Group Vice President for Milk and Yogurt, you will navigate in a complex setup spanning the Arla Foods supply chain. You will also handle some PA tasks for a Senior Vice President, Logistics and a Vice President, Supply Chain Excellence on an ad hoc basis.
Here, you will handle a number of classic PA tasks such as:
- Preparing, planning and managing leadership team meetings as well as providing assistance to the leadership team regarding other meetings
- Event coordination of 1-2 meetings per year – from brainstorming topics to ordering catering
- Drafting and finalising communication material, e.g. PP presentations
- Arranging travel plans when needed
- Drafting articles for our intranet or keeping an eye out for good stories for our information boards
”This is a great opportunity to work with fun tasks in a supply chain department at the heart of Arla. You will gain a huge insight into our business, and this could be a great career starter. Our current PA is actually moving across the hall to a position as Communication Partner,” says Dan Kolding.
Structured and service-oriented with high energy
As a person, you are energised by helping others, and you understand the need to be service-oriented, collaborative and proactive. With your self-driven and structured approach, you can prioritise your own time, getting things done in a logical order, on time and planning ahead. Finally, you are open-minded and not afraid of voicing your own opinions.
- You could be an experienced PA. Or perhaps a recent graduate in language, business or equivalent who sees this as a great opportunity to learn all about a large international business.
- No task is too big or small for you, and if you have skills – or an interest – in event coordination, this is a plus.
- You are a skilled communicator and you speak and write English fluently
- You have user level skills in PP, Excel and Word.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply no later than 12 August 2017. For additional information, please call Mariann Rasmussen on +45 9131 1688 until 21 July (week 29) and Dan Kolding on +45 9131 1501 from 24 July (week 30).
Please apply via this LINK