Do you have strong analytical and financial reporting skills? Do you have the necessary knowledge base and experience to optimise data transparency and reporting within a complex organisation?
Then this position could be your next career move within Arla.
Play a key role in Supply Chain reporting
The performance reporting team plays a key role in Supply Chain and in this role you will
create financial value and insight across the value-chain through Power BI and other relevant data. You will play a vital role between Finance, IT and the business in optimising data transparency and structure. You will support other domains in Supply Chain Finance by creating user-friendly reports that create value for stakeholders. Furthermore, you will support the transition towards self-service applications and tools ensuring that we create the right value proposition. You do that together with our Performance Reporting team where 4 are based in Viby with the support of 3 colleagues in our shared service center in Gdansk.
Tasks will be varied but you can expect to:
- Take part in the monthly reporting cycle of preparing the Supply Chain related reporting
- Drive and deliver high quality reporting, supporting insight to management across different countries and levels in the Arla Supply Chain.
- Develop reports in Power BI in collaboration with the business and reporting team
- Secure and drive KPI alignment a cross all levels in the Arla Supply Chain and visualise this through Power BI
- Take a key role in business partnering in key areas across Supply Chain to build commitment and ensure high data quality
- Collaborate with IT and the business in getting the right data accessible through BI from our data sources
Strong reporting skills and a true relationship builder
You will ideally be Masters qualified with 2+ years of experience within a business-oriented finance function, preferably from a large and complex international company or consultancy.
You have strong business understanding and experience within IT solutions such as Excel, Power Query, PowerPivot, Power BI and SAP Business Objects. You are good at presenting complicated issues in a simple and understandable manner. Have advanced MS Excel skills, incl. VBA combined with solid analytical and communication skills.
You will join a dedicated reporting team that operates on an ambitious agenda in an open, fun and honest environment always focusing on delivering high quality. You are result-oriented, good at meeting deadlines and have a pragmatic approach towards problem-solving. Finally, you must be able to speak and write English fluently.
Application & Contact
In case you have questions to the position then please reach out to Senior Performance Specialist Carsten Bone Karlsen on +45 9131 1944.
Deadline for applications is 20th January 2019.
Please apply via this link