Do you want to be part of driving performance management reporting at Arla Foods? Do you have the necessary knowledge base and experience to optimise data transparency and reporting within a complex organisation? Then this position could be your next career move within Arla Foods.
Play a key role in Commercial Europe Performance Reporting
You will be part of the Commercial Europe Performance Reporting team working closely with three other colleagues. The objective of the team is to create insights and financial value across the European markets by driving and delivering high quality Performance Reporting through Power BI and other relevant tools.
As our new Performance Reporting Specialist you will play a vital role in optimising data transparency and structure. You will support different stakeholders by creating user-friendly reports that creates value and at the same time you will support the transition towards self-service applications and tools ensuring that we create the right value proposition. Good stakeholder management skills are required in order to manage these projects and to ensure a firm anchoring across our commercial markets.
Objectives and perspectives of the position
The overall objective and responsibility of the position covers following areas:
- Drive the monthly reporting process, ensure timely, accurate and high quality delivery of Performance reports to the commercial markets and the Europe zone, in compliance with corporate policies and in an automated and harmonized way
- Support the continuous development and harmonization of the commercial performance reporting in Power BI ensuring anchoring within commercial markets in Europe
- Become a valued and trusted business partner for the German commercial market. Working in close co-operation with the finance organisations in the markets and zone
- Assist in driving processes that improve data quality issues across the commercial areas.
- Stay updated on financial master data issues, that impact and control the reporting area.
- Responsible for adhoc performance analysis tasks in (e.g. Profitability analysis)
- Drive the continued development of market review material and forecast presentations
- Collaborate with IT and the markets in getting the right data accessible from our data sources
Strong reporting skills and a true relationship builder
You have a good understanding of financial and performance reporting, accounting principles, analytical models as well as practical experience in applying the relevant tools to various financial disciplines. In addition, you:
- Have a strong understanding and experience within IT solutions such as Excel, Power Query, PowerPivot, Power BI and SAP Business Objects
- Are good at presenting complicated issues in a simple and understandable manner
- Are detail-oriented and able to analyse and draw large amounts of data into understandable reports
- Are cooperative and communicative by nature and have a high degree of personal motivation to drive and co-drive projects
As you will be working in a global Matrix organization you will need to be self-driven with strong and clear communication skills and the ability to interact with stakeholders at multiple levels and locations in the organization. You are result-oriented, good at meeting deadlines and have a pragmatic approach towards problem-solving. Finally, you must be able to speak and write English fluently.
Application and contact
Please apply under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Elena Sampalioti (Talent Acquisition Consultant) at +49 211 47231 412.
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.
Arla Foods Deutschland has chosen carefully selected external vendors (“Headhunter”) to work on specific roles and we hold long term working relationship with them. Arla Foods Deutschland is not seeking any new partners until further notice. Therefore we are asking you to refrain from any contact requests by phone, e-mail or in any other way towards any Arla Foods representatives. Please note that all candidate resumes that are send to us without a written and signed search assignment will be deemed made available free of costs.
Please apply via this link