Would you describe yourself as a driven person with great financial skills? Do you also have the ability to work well in high performing teams with stakeholders on different levels throughout an organization? If so, seize this opportunity to take on a highly visible position at our office in Stockholm. You will be provided great responsibility and play a vital part in developing the future layout and content of management reporting globally.
Cross functional projects, great impact and large networks
As a Performance Reporting Controller, you will be part of our Global Performance Reporting team responsible for driving and delivering high quality performance reports. Your main objectives will be to:
- Ensure timely, accurate and high quality delivers of performance reports
- Manage our reporting process
- Support the continuous development of commercial performance reporting and roll outs of global KPI frameworks
- Act as business partner for the Swedish commercial area and work closely with the Swedish management team, Head of Finance and Performance Manager
- Manage adhoc performance analysis tasks within your area of responsibility
- Develop market review material and forecast presentations
Great financial and accounting skills
You hold at least a few years’ experience along with solid financial and accounting skills. This you combine with a relevant university degree, great knowledge of financial value drives and KPI’s as well as Excel and SAP skills. Solid experience from financial and performance management reporting, basic appreciation of FMCG and dairy economics is also required. Not to mention experience from BI. Fluency in English is a must, written and spoken alike.
You contribute with your ability to drive several projects simultaneously. As you will operate in a global organization with a matrix structure, it is also important that you are self-driven, hold great communication skills and easily interact with stakeholders on all levels. An ability to manage large amounts of data and transform them into understandable insights is highly valued, as is a proactive way of working.
Application and contact
For more information about the position, contact Michael Aarestrup, Head of Performance Reporting, at +45 8938 13 20. Please send your application no later than 2017-09-08.
We will be screening CV:s on an ongoing basis and the position might be filled before application deadline.
Please apply via this LINK