Become a valued and trusted business partner
The overall objective and responsibility of the position covers following areas:
- Drive the monthly reporting process, ensure timely, accurate and high quality delivery of Performance reports to the commercial markets and the Europe zone, in compliance with corporate policies and in an automated and harmonized way
- Support the continuous development and harmonization of the commercial performance reporting in Power BI ensuring anchoring within commercial markets in Europe
- Become a valued and trusted business partner for the Danish, Swedish and Finnish commercial markets. Working in close co-operation with the finance organisations in the markets and zone
- Assist in driving processes that improve data quality issues across the commercial areas.
- Stay updated on financial master data issues, that impact and control the reporting area.
- Responsible for adhoc performance analysis tasks in (e.g. Profitability analysis)
- Drive the continued development of market review material and forecast presentations
- Collaborate with IT and the markets in getting the right data accessible from our data sources
Strong reporting skills and a true relationship builder
You have a good understanding of financial and performance reporting, accounting principles, analytical models as well as practical experience in applying the relevant tools to various financial disciplines. In addition, you:
- Have a strong understanding and experience within IT solutions such as Excel, Power Query, PowerPivot, Power BI and SAP Business Objects
- Are good at presenting complicated issues in a simple and understandable manner
- Are detail-oriented and able to analyse and draw large amounts of data into understandable reports
- Are cooperative and communicative by nature and have a high degree of personal motivation to drive and co-drive projects
As you will be working in a global Matrix organization you will need to be self-driven with strong and clear communication skills and the ability to interact with stakeholders at multiple levels and locations in the organization. You are result-oriented, good at meeting deadlines and have a pragmatic approach towards problem-solving. Finally, you must be able to speak and write English fluently.
Application and contact
Please apply as soon as possible. We will continuously invite candidates to participate in the further processes and will get back to you once we have reviewed your application thoroughly. For additional information, please call Head of Performance Management and Reporting for Europe Peter Hjortshøj on +45 8938 1996.
Please apply via this link.